I am so sick of the blonde hair on Rosé

• Like I get it she thinks she is a natural blonde or something. But girl you have literally damaged your hair so badly, it looks dead most of the time. Plus it just looks boring now. Everytime I see her magazine shoots or her pics, even though she is pretty as always, she just looks so boring and same with the blonde. Also she needs to give her hair some rest. Like its not healthy anymore. Posting this on anon because I don't want to offend Rosé stans.

Approved the thread.
  • Yeah. Rosé needs to be more adventurous with her hair style. If she wants to destroy her hair, at least do it with various colour and style. If I see a picture of her with blond hairs covering her face one more time, I’m gonna barf. It’s over done. Move on Rosé. You’re beautiful with dark hair too

• That's her brand. She looks common without blonde.

• That's her brand. She looks common without blonde.

No she doesn't. She rocks any hair colour. Blonde might be her brand but its not even interesting anymore on her plus her hair looks dead from all that bleaching.

• i like her blond hair. I am not offended by your post. I do see her hair is dry.

But i guess is one of these things where she feels more "more" (yes doble more) being a Blond.

Maybe she likes herself more as a blond

• No she doesn't. She rocks any hair colour. Blonde might be her brand but its not even interesting anymore on her plus her hair looks dead from all that bleaching.

She looks good in red and blonde. She won't change to dark because it doesn't suit her.

• why people hate so much on blondies, like fuck off, blond hair has always been a better hair colour than boring black.

• I'm disgusted at this hate train directed at the honorary 5th member of BP.

OT5 forever!

• Just like Hyoyeon used to only bleach her hair blonde when she looks much better with other hair colors

• she's beautiful in blond, other colors too, but blond just suits her the best.

And I'm happy she finally cut her hair a bit, because despite liking the color I would love for her to have new hairstyles instaed of the usual half part

• she's beautiful in blond, other colors too, but blond just suits her the best.

And I'm happy she finally cut her hair a bit, because despite liking the color I would love for her to have new hairstyles instaed of the usual half part

I think that was possibly a chemical haircut, not a deliberate choice! In the LA pics there was such a massive difference between her extensions and her real hair quality that I think it's hard for her to do now.

• Rosé can give up the blonde hair, Allissa Shin has us covered.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!