Threads by itadori

1. Title
    2. Replies
    3. Last Reply
    1. just when kpop was finally getting taken seriously by the gp globally, wonyoung just had to ruin it's reputation as the most serious of all art forms. i think she deserves life in prison for that 8

• itadori
    2. Replies
      Views
    3. itadori

1. i like how McDonalds cares about health by ignoring the fact that the most prevalent comorbidities when it comes to covid deaths are obesity and diabetes. my friend ate a quadruple big mac with a side of endless fries one time. she died suddenly rip 3

• itadori
    2. Replies
      Views
    3. piedpiper134340

1. newjeans hat game is pretty dope 1

• itadori
    2. Replies
      Views
    3. bunnyviolet

1. i'd like to start a petition for a bill to ban idols that like putting weird stuff on pizza like pineapple and pickles from ever appearing or speaking in public due to them being a bad influence on young people regarding their taste in food. if we can add 7

• itadori
    2. Replies
      Views
    3. BEYBLADE

1. know where i can get a refund for the wonyoung lipsync thing? i spent like $2000 to get it on PPV. i feel like i got ripped off cuz i was expecting mamamoo level vocals. i already expressed all my rage in every comment section out there but noone can help 3

• itadori
    2. Replies
      Views
    3. chilltime

1. if only i was half as cool as her. maybe the people at the Wendy's near my place would finally start taking me seriously and get my order right for a change

• itadori
    2. Replies
      Views
    1. sakura finally back in her natural habitat 3

• itadori
    2. Replies
      Views
    3. trollacc

1. hey, newjeans! nice pants 1

• itadori
    2. Replies
      Views
    3. bartkun

1. newjeans react to omg mv 2

• itadori
    2. Replies
      Views
    3. KpopJop

1. i think puppies are adorable. clearly the superior pet. cat owners smh lol 3

• itadori
    2. Replies
      Views
    1. groups with good youtube content? 8

• itadori
    2. Replies
      Views
    3. iceyness

1. wendy has come a long way from the time sbs tried to assasinate her. she looks pretty good here. boa too 2

• itadori
    2. Replies
      Views
    3. silentmoon

1. i mean michael jackson made his debut when he was 5 and he turned out to be a swell person. just your average dude with a theme park in his backyard. those trainees will be fine. gotta chill out a bit 4

• itadori
    2. Replies
      Views
    3. bprevoluntion

1. well, if people are right about the site being in critical condition and could very well drop dead at any moment, i'd just like to say that in case this ends up being my last thread before this place shuts down, tnx for the memories. fun while it lasted 1

• itadori
    2. Replies
      Views
    1. you add any new songs to your kpop playlist today?

• itadori
    2. Replies
      Views
    1. i like how people online will invent and attach malicious intent to the OMG mv because of the mental illness theme but completely ignore the iphone ad in the beginning without realizing that those phones are built on child labor in the congo. where would 1

• itadori
    2. Replies
      Views
    3. alexS

1. man i missed this show. good to know it's coming back

• itadori
    2. Replies
      Views
    1. i don't think i've ever seen an idol or anyone for that matter cut food this way 1

• itadori
    2. Replies
      Views
    3. JiminieKookie

1. instant kpop hate thread. just add hot water 2

• itadori
    2. Replies
      Views
    3. thighssavelives

1. newjeans lifehack 2

• itadori
    2. Replies
      Views
    3. KpopJop

1. called my ex for the first time in months. she seemed kinda happy about it and wanted to talk about the possibility of getting back together. i said that's nice but i just called to tell you to stream OMG. cool? thanks! bye 11

• itadori
    2. Replies
      Views
    3. selfmate

1. predict the next newjeans album cover 6

• itadori
    2. Replies
      Views
    3. Whi

1. the only thing that i was disappointed about OMG was finding out newjeans are iphone users 13

• itadori
    2. Replies
      Views
    3. bartkun

1. i love that this korean youtuber actually got featured in the OMG mv after just goofing around online. maybe there's hope for the rest of us 10

• itadori
    2. Replies
      Views
    3. nenen-kim

1. initial reaction to OMG

• itadori
    2. Replies
      Views
    1. my favorite part of any cb is when i can finally bust out my newbie accounts and trash a song i never even listened to

• itadori
    2. Replies
      Views
    1. OMG is great and all but i just want one of these hats

• itadori
    2. Replies
      Views
    1. i've seen around 85 million celebrities dance to hype boy. i think i'm ready to watch another 650 million of them dance to omg. less than 2 hours left. i really hope the song is good

• itadori
    2. Replies
      Views
    1. my favorite is when there's only one reply in someone's thread and there's a clear indication of the lack of interest from other users to bother joining the conversation and it still doesn't get best answer 4

• itadori
    2. Replies
      Views
    3. JiminieKookie

1. good thing corporations can't legally adopt children, as far as i know(maybe the legal experts out there can enlighten me), or we would keep seeing 10 yr olds debuting and no one would be able to stop them because they have legal guardianship. it's nice 3

• itadori
    2. Replies
      Views
    3. Yinye