Posts by visualkei4402

we gonna have to fight, why you out here stealing my food cause you HUNGRY!? get UP and ORDER MORE!!!reminds me back in middle school me and my friends used to skip school, we would run out and jump over the fence that caged the school in, to get to this plaza that had this poutine store, and cause I was in middle school like grade 6 I didn't know nothing about money so I would steal coins out of my mom's PURSE and pay for the poutine FOR ALL my STEALING friends who couldn't GET A JOB and pay for the food, and then they had the AUDACITY to eat my poutine too once they finished THEIRS. I should have SLAPPED THEM!!!!!

I would never share my fries even when the other person does NOT get fries, let alone when they do. It's on sight :pepe-cut:

That's the spirit !

Don't give up on your food without a fight :cheer-bunny:

I never said all adults have ill intentions.

I'm an adult myself but I don't offended when people are worried about the majority of NJ fandom being adults. It's a valid concern when you know how kpop fans behave in general.

It's not really about generalising, you just really have to face the reality of the situation. A lot of kpop fans are obsessive and the majority of NJ fandom are adults. You just need to connect the dots. People are just worried and rightfully so. It's not too deep.

It's not like I'm demanding all adults fans to face legal charges or anything.

I get what you mean but your parents aren't obsessed with those kids, they like their work.

In kpop fans stan the idol more than the music really. If it wasn't the case they wouldn't go crazy when their idol gets into a dating scandal, or even just interact with the opposite gender. The reason why male and female idols avoid interacting is the obsessive fans.

I would assume your parents aren't like that.

I am not saying if your adult, you shouldn't like them but when the majorty of the fandom are adults, I would assume a lot of them do not have good intentions because NJ aren't an exception, they do have obsessive fans and if the majority are adults then that's concerning.

A parent just watching a performance of their kids or other kids in school is completely okay. But if they start following this kid on social media trying to know everything about them, if they'll perform somewhere else and so on, then thats creepy.

Again there's nothing wrong with listening to a song, but that just make you a casual listener. Being a fan is when you go beyond that.

1. It doesn't matter if you don't like omg or ditto, it's very clear they aren't promoted with a more 'mature' image unlike Lesserafim with eunchae. They look like teenagers.

2. I never said there's anything wrong with listening to a song, the problem is kpop fans don't just listen to songs, they engage in some kind of obsessive behaviors/parasocial relationships which is in itself weird (even for underage fans) but if you are an adult then that's another level of weird. I know not everyone is like that but it still happens a lot in kpop and is encouraged by the industry.

So if you tell me the majority of the fandom are adults, statistically a lot of them are creeps.

I am 21, I like their songs, but I don't spend my time watching their videos, streaming their songs, making a fanpage and I definitely will not go to a fansign.

I agree you can't teach attraction, but the thing is :

1. NJ don't look mature, they look underage. People are literally saying they do not look mature enough to model for big luxury brands and that they look like they're wearing their mother's clothes.

Don't tell me they look mature, have you seen their stage outfits for OMG ?

2. Even if you got attracted to them at the beginning, you will learn their age very soon. Don't tell me kpop fans do not know their idols age. So all of those 75% adult fans do know they are mostly minors and still choose to stan.

3. You said : "afterall the idol image they sell to us is a grown woman"

That's not necessary true (especially in NJ's case). If it was, kpop groups (including NJ) wouldn't have the school uniform concept, the cute/innocent concept.