Posts by yizhuos

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

i feel so bad for nwjns. the hybe vs mhj was enough in itself. they’re still young girls who just turned or may be turning 18 within a few years. it takes a really mentally ill person to send death threats to girls who are just making music for fans and people to hear. this isn’t only a problem with newjeans, it’s with lots of other groups too. i don’t see the thought behind sending death threats, even hate mail towards an idol for dating someone. idols are humans too. i bet newjeans is scared as shit rn. if it were me, i would just cancel the whole fan event in itself. i know it may be a loss of money for some, but if you truly cared about newjeans and love newjeans, you would brush off the money part and think about their mental health. sigh this is sickening😪

love hate relationship wit hybe ggs. they debut and seem really good until it all falls down🙁. its always something going on wit hybe. i put “i like them” on the poll but that’s only bc of their first impression on me. i’m more neutral now that i think about it. when illit first debuted, i thought they were ok. i mean they weren’t bad (i wasn’t really feelin the cutesy core stuff) but then the encore stuff happened. and it kinda rubbed me the wrong way. i don’t dislike illit i just hope they can improve their vocals. same with le sserafim as well.

i still love newjeans i just feel like hybe really needs to focus on one group. i guess newjeans isn’t even hybe anymore, but they were so. anyway hybe is giving off they want world domination, LIKE. WTF IS HYBE AMERICA AND HYBE JAPAN. can’t we just keep it to one hybe :( there’s prolly reasons why but i’m too lazy to research.

overall, hybe needa focus on the vocals. they got the stage presence and dancing. we just need them to chill out on the drama. i bet bang was the one who beat the idol group🙄 anyway

ppl reading this: :meme-what::meme-i-aint-reading-all-that:

I also disagree about the "mid music", but I wouldn't necessarily place too much emphasis on "rookie of the year"-type awards. After all, Pristin won a number of them as well, and we all know how they turned out.

ok true but considering they debuted last year. I mean it is pretty impressive. They would’ve won music show award for Midas touch but lost to Magnetic, so i mean i still wouldn’t call them mid. But i see your point :) besides i mean one of their solo songs reached over 10 million views on yt. hopefully they can gain more awards through their career to prove themselves.

LOL yeah no, i never supported drake or kendrick because i just wasnt interested in their music during their high prime years. but again, kendrick is the obvious winner here to me. i only heard small rap news back then about drake until this and last year. drake really is a character like damn.

drake should seriously get up and stop posting on instagram like nothing happened T T

literally. euphoria soty :meme-life-support:

the length people would go to defend an artist as lousy as drake amazes me

idek if can say ong. its so shameful i went to his concert like a few months ago. i even got his shirt. just to find out he’s a predator (well i shoulda knew but i haven’t really kept up wit rap news this heavy until now so) :pepe-clown-gear: but like fr tho. kendrick made drake his bitch after all those disses. i wouldn’t take that drake 🤫

good ass music, fake ass companies :meme-this-is-fine: (i forgot to quote)

Fraudulence, as the most fraudulent and fake part of kpop history that failed on keep expanding what 3rd gen built, where companies where trying their utmost best to commit more fraud than the others in order to make their groups reach the top artificially. 6 years since the gen started and no a single girl group has managed to replace twice's crown on japan? Just a pity and hollow page on kpop history.

WATCH THE NEXT AESPA SONG BE HOW NWJNS R NOT RANKING GOOD ANYMORE BC OF PAYOLA. AND HOW ITS ALL OVER. WAIT AND AESPAS JAPAN DEBUT CALLED “HOT MESS” BRO WE ARE FAR BEYOND OUR TIME.