Favorite British singer?

• Favorite British Singer? 3

1. Charli XCX (1) 33%
    2. PinkPantheress (1) 33%
    3. Birdy (1) 33%
    4. Cher Lloyd (0) 0%
    5. Taio Cruz (0) 0%
    6. Other (0) 0%

When I was a kid, I loved listening to Taio Cruz's Break Your Heart. These days, I listen to him sometimes.

~~ :red-heart: QUEEN SUNMI :red-heart: ~~

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Edited 2 times, last by bethesda: Added Birdy. ().

• Name me a British singer you like if you want, and I can add it to the poll.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• pinkpantheress :meme-cheers:

Added.

• pinkpantheress :meme-cheers:

You can change your vote by the way.

• Not that Pink Panther girl. I'm crying.🤣

Anyway, my fave is BIRDY! Queen of pop in England!

• Not that Pink Panther girl. I'm crying.🤣

Anyway, my fave is BIRDY! Queen of pop in England!

I added Birdy to the poll.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!