Posts by Cocomars

Why say that rather than something like "Hybe reassured the trainees of their debut under ADOR". I mean, they're gonna get a grammy winning producer at ADOR that will also work with them, right? ...Right?

Man, imagine being a trainee that potentially turned down an SM offer due to the pull of NewJeans' style, looking forward to having their own rooms with designer furniture and a multi-million dollar payday, only for it to turn out to be a bait and switch. Oof...

Well, I guess an SM slave contract wouldn't be much better, but still...

On the other hand, is that a good sign for ador :eyes:??

No, it doesn’t seem like good sign. I agree with oneinamiyeon that they could have reassured the trainees if they had intentions of growing Ador and giving them proper staffing/funding.

I guess it was nice of Hybe to offer the trainees escape from a sinking ship though. If I were an Ador trainee, I would choose a different sub label because Ador is always going to remind BSH of MHJ.

This is close to how I feel. I’m still going to criticize her though 😒

I thought several parts of the article were phrased and came off as just tasteless. Like what the hell, was exactly was the intention here?

I don’t know..I had to read the last two paragraphs again. It is interesting like ItsActuallyMe says that the reporter had MHJ exclusives.

Maybe Hybe thinks they are reassuring people but then it has the opposite effect. Like when someone who’s cocky tries to comfort someone 🤷🏻‍♀️

It almost feels like the reporter is well aware of Pledis formis_9 dungeon and BELIFT copycat fight and is trying to egg it on.

Live footage of the Hybe cafeteria right now:

Nah, they’re too busy having a kalguksu party right now.

I agree with others that they’re both stupid. Hybe is going scorched earth cause they can and will survive this. I hate how MHJ still sent the internal complaint against her legal rep’s advice.

If the internal complaint was just about the ILLIT being copycats then it would make sense that MHJ was doing this for NJ since that could cause concept/genre fatigue and eat at their market share. But all the other complaints rolled into the email behind that makes me skeptical and side eye her.

I’m in spam filter hell at the newjeans subreddit.

Those texts were used to sway NJ fans who are supporting her and to give ammo to her haters. And whoever else gets offended by those things (eg ifans).

It just doesn’t make sense if they were completely real to go through that YouTuber. Also, why does it seem like they didn’t try to persuade NJ’s parents with this earlier because what parents would still want to support MHJ if she said all that shit. So is Hybe purposely withholding the info so that NJ and NJ’s parents look like dumbasses for supporting her?

Hybe better send that YouTuber a fruits basket or something because he helped the shit out of their agenda.