Posts by Mandickay

I can't tell how MHJ view about the members (I am not the worm in her belly), but I can, to a certain extent, tell how the members view about MHJ as I check Phoning and watch livestreams of the members rather frequently. I would say the members admire MHJ and are very grateful for what she had done for them. Their relationship are half parent-child and half teacher-student.

It seems that idol groups being treated poorly by the company is the norm in this industry these days. When there is someone goes against this norm, people might turn into conspiracy theorists, pondering he/she might have a secret plan, might be a manipulator or groomer, blablabla. We are living in an alienated age where thoughts and opinions are easily influenced by numerous agendas on the Internet. It comes as no surprise seeing people gradually become negative thinkers these days.

If you are a Bunnie and followed NewJeans since their debut and really spent time to understand the members, you would probably be just as grateful as the members towards MHJ. Taking Haerin as and example. Haerin is probably one of the most introverted idols you could possibly encountered in SK. In the very beginning Haerin was ultra shy. She couldn't even express her meaning by words and just standing still like a stone on stage.

After being "manipulated" and "groomed" by the evil MHJ for two years, Haerin has greatly opened up herself. She talks more, expresses her emotions more, and having more fun while performing these days. She was even eating Danielle's hair live on Japanese TV show!If her relationship with MHJ was bad, her growth would never be this huge and obvious.

There are many more stories behind MHJ and the NJ members, including some first-hand witnesses by industry insiders. However, no one likes positive stories these days so I better halt at this point.

didnt mhj wanted to destroy bts?

MHJ NEVER mentioned BTS in her two press conferences. The group she has mentioned was only Illit (and some members of Le Sserafim in one sentence). It was the posts on Twitter that taken out of context by some stans and added BTS deliberately.

There are already accurated translations for the two conferences on Youtube, but I think most of us would not like to spend time to watch them. They would prefer to believe what these stans described on their posts on Twitter or Tiktok.

The majority of GP in Korea stand with NewJeans because they don't have to read those posts taken out of context - they get to understand what MNJ is saying without the need of translation.

There are too many "setup" posts based upon one or two pictures or mere deliberate descriptions nowadays. KPop stans are too easily swayed by false information or simply one or two pictures. Truth is not fairly valued, only descriptions that made them feel good are wanted.

First of all, ADOR DID NOT release any photo or article about the queues surrounding Tokyo Dome before the show began. I have no idea where that so-called ADOR article came from.

Secondly, there are two ongoing promotional events in the line friends square in Shinbuya, one is BT21 and other NewJeans. Both is free-of-charge. Both Army and Bunnies were lining up for the opening of store that day. Many news coverages in Japan mentioning both events, but somehow some people would take the BT21 part out.

Based upon your own perspective, You may say the majority of people lining up were Army. There is one thing I'd, however, like to point out that the limited merchandise of NewJeans were sold out in just about 10-15 mins after the store opened. Maybe even Army were buying the NewJeans merchandise?I did not know anyone lining up that morning so I dare not to put it that way.

Someone mentioned a post from FMKorea forum. That forum is notorious about being one of the hate trains for KPop girl groups in Korea (not only NewJeans, but other gg too). Someone grabbed a few photos from that forum and then made a post here just as to stir up the hate towards NewJeans. KPop stans outside East Asia have little understanding about what actually is happening in Korea so these kind of posts are somewhat effective. AKP is a good example of such discrepancy with reality.

This comes as no surprise. HYBE has used their network and "tricks" to bring forth Army and Fearnot against NewJeans outside Korea for more than a month, and now followed by Once. I surely be mature enough to get a grasp of what's been going on, man.

I have no idea how many people in this forum were actualy attending the fanmeeting. If you weren't there you would have no idea how jampacked surrounding Tokyo Dome that afternoon.

"The truth is there are only a few poeple attending the fanmeeting!", "The fanmeeting was not even sold out!"...When you see someone living in their own fantasy world, What you have to do is respecting them and not disturbing them - yes, you are right, there were only a few hundred fans attending the fanmeeting.