Posts by chilltime

no Born Pink tour absolutely destroyed gg records. the only copium left for onces is that twice is the "biggest" girlgroup in US. billboard 200 album sales and all that.(this should also be not up to debate but blackpink is lazy af and yg hates them for leaving so not really a great environment there at this moment unlike twice and jyp spending huge on US promo).

Source/Bighit and Ador really going HAM and fighting each other for best trailers/visual concepts. Both are so expertly produced. And yes, i meant it when i said Bighit there is no way anyone is gonna convince me that BangPD isnt deeply invested in LSRFM. This competition is bringing out the best in both labels/groups tbh.

Stuff like this is why Kpop will never die. Dont care what album sales say, dont care about digital trends. There will always be a market for Kpop's unique blend of visuals, fanservice, music, and dance.

two ggs from hybe "rivalry". yeah kpop is so dead.

Fifty Fifty is the only kpop group that was not a selected ambassador by the kpop industry. it was just so viral that it deserved its place. And now, cupid is already out of TTH.

Hybe joining with Geffen records handles both Lesserafim and Newjeans. It would be a ridiculous notion to think a sub label like source music or ador has any power to dictate here.

Now that I've gotten that out of the way, let's also put aside the debate that TTH playlisting does not increase the streams significantly. That is not the prime concern here. What should be taken as certain is TTH playlisting leads to the biggest exposure to audience for any artist. It is the best promotional tactic available on the platform.

I would like to see different 4th gen girlgroups getting on this playlist like lesserafim, ive and gidle.

Right now, it would be Perfect to put Perfect Night on this playlist. Hybe and Geffen needs to move.

Lesserafim needs more Exposure. Kpop needs more exposure other than the selected few ambassadors. Thoughts?

[enter-talk] RIIZE SEEMS PRETTY MANNERLESS

bypannchoaJanuary 17, 2024

AVvXsEgspgDO5hdpcad9o00O5jw_Dm5IfRsfeBLzpybpWHM9OsJsJc-GwWV1i_9QU_3wrz7KwBTzZaei9EwlWZ5q5eQBPXrg2UdpdDzuGqFv8hamhYbARZgGZbt6kaSKY7jTXiDKSpmWuyCUXgTlo74JzNED1wEkOkuQIn7Gq6bnnfFbOoARkLnx-2JncGdlupeO

It doesn't matter if he's a member's dad
    He's still Yoon Sang and a big sunbae to them but they are just lowering their heads and that's it?
    At least Shotaro had his hands together and looked courteous
    But what are Eunseok and Wonbin doing?

post response:
    [+222][-46]
    original post: here

1. [+87, -3]
    Putting your hands behind your back is seriously...ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Look at Yoon Sang in front of them. It feels like Yoon Sang is the one greeting his big sunbaes, f*ck

AVvXsEh6Xdk0Hu0sS1uBgE047CxQdt8PnZmUc7Sepr1y513DiZ6_IHo6Lj_X0y74rxroUR-9KCa_DW278Ty1LqvUEeuHCetI9N8oJCnv0AO1PZtp9N-mYkQzgf5HznZwcseCnpOK05XhLVlnvaLNFjM7t1mJqiq78lTA53KhVb5HJA7yFYQTZUWXr-NHUtNMiTvj

2. [+84, -8]
    This deserves criticism

3. [+77, -7]
    Don't just blindly shield them as fans... I also am a BRIIZE but I do really think that their way of greeting was wrong. I hope that hte kids learn and fix themselves

4. [+73, -3]
    They look like your typical GenZ who got no discipline from their moms at home...

5. [+56, -1]
    If they act like that even in front of cameras, then...

6. [+24, 0]
    Is the one with the shirt Wonbin? He looks like some gangster

[instiz] 'FELL IN LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT' ... 4 5TH GEN K-POP VISUAL MEMBERS WHO INDUCE FANS TO JOIN THEIR FANDOM

bypannchoaJanuary 16, 2024
    AVvXsEh3WLx1EPR9HE9cfDfHFt5b5J6bLfDXoEBMFY6viq8bRK6ncxYtEJTs0LWXmdUfM5DqrASMAYOD6QTTiRQ08DZq2Qwj-HTDz4jTsUPMdo389-VNwu5ce8QATUgCFShxGWssJnYRJ1eitxDELxG2QKcfZsdITwH1OLbrLuGourWXJ28rpaGRbgLnMoXfb4DE=s16000

AVvXsEiotNHr3Fo8-eoq2ls9K9RFJ75RzABHgsHzF0XcdOiucHISVv-Fbo5iK4Bn4wbiDTH8rgkKks4tSlKLa6iEl-7-L8yFC5hjRcCUD2uOIMILlhVlHK4U2vyJIthL42QoK2rUBbWFgVXocSZcj3RIypBKbGvHHWLingSqgbKCnkL1MI-ofQUKBtHF9_o0tHaK

The fifth generation of 'Visual Member' is characterized by a clear, pure, sensual and stylish appearance. They have not lost sight of the trend and their appeal go beyond that of an idol.

First, in the group RIIZE, which debuted in the second half of 2023, members Wonbin and Anton are the center of attention. Wonbin has a combination of flawless skin, a small face, and contrasting black hair. As for Anton, he resembles his actress mother and has broad shoulders from his swimming career.

(...)

AVvXsEg2z17k707ibuPs0jFMqCoCFy5P3BQBVpxtwR56s-qpfmr0oWLZgFv86lp26Fnohtk4ULzfpyr2oOiejulmUES5jwmLOZL4FdEeWeSvZDWNzZqwTw8uztihM-j2436rL-5twxgNWlswFA02ebvqTRu167JP2kyAnkhQZNPQLV2vQvZTkJwsFTSzrFfRlLng

TWS, a group that debuted in 2024, had members Shinyu and Dohoon as their visual members. Shinyu's large, monolid eyes and height of well over 180 cm give him an image of both boyish beauty and mature masculinity. Dohoon's sharp nose and full lips complete the male God visual, which looks like something out of a webtoon.

TWS is a new boy group presented by Pledis Entertainment and is set to make their official debut. They will begin their full-scale activities with their mini album "Sparkling Blue" on the coming 22nd. TWS are the core idols of fifth generation and is expected to lead the global K-pop market.

original post: here

1. How did SM pull Bin-Anton?

2. Where is ZB1 and BND?

3. I thought that they would try to use their other groups to hype their idols but they ended up using RIIZE

4. They are just trying to use another company to hype up their own idols...

5. HYBE's media play...

6. Wow but they are all handsome

7. They are not even putting them with BND but RIIZE?

8. Let's just be like "ok I see" and let it slide...

9. Rookies would mention each other a lot at their debut so why is it problematic if there's an article like this...?

10. Is this a forced virality?

Here's a bitter truth for you. There's more likelihood that average 30 year old salaryperson is a BTS fan than them knowing Twice exists. There's more people in BTS fandom than the number of people that know any other kpop group's existence. That's why there is so much gulf between BTS & others. That's why BTS make more money in one country (be it either Korea or Japan or USA) than other groups worldwide. So actually none of your kpop faves are as known as BTS members. You lot should drop this "people don't know BTS members individually" trope because it is so fucking ridiculous and it doesn't even make sense... Because BTS reach is beyond kpop and kpop fans which is only where your kpop faves are known.

can we have a prayer for this poor fella? he/her is gone. mind is absolutely gone. wow

because each kpop act is like a team formed by companies, the genre is more closer to team sports business like football/basketball rather than music.

See I don't care about NewJeans at all but it's funny seeing Blackpink fans complain about NewJeans push when Blackpink was the most privileged and most pushed kpop group till NewJeans came out. But I guess you guys don't like the taste of your own medicine. You lot are just seeing the real level of Blackpink through NewJeans breaking almost all of their records easily.

Also talking about Blackpink identity (which is just being the copy of previous YGE girlgroup) is just like talking about Blackpink talents. There's nothing to say...

if i open the pack of worms that is bts, this will hit 100 pages my friend. i'm just celebrating blackpink is out of kpop don't tempt me. i have no interest in records like bts themselves are obsessed with and their fans as well. newjeans can break all the taylor swift records even and get grammies, it won't mean a thing to me.

if i was a bts fan, i would never come to a kpop forum again, after losing Grammys disgracefully three times. Koreans have won big in Oscars, Emmys and look where they lost,grammys?. So much for being the Korean pride bts. Their image in korea has never been the same ever since this but hey what do i know? i'm just in a different reality compared to y'all in your fandoms opinion.

idk what site you are checking. i check http://www.songstats.com

You mean with the song that debuted with 80m plr and now has 250m plr? The massive global hit no ones heard of lol? I mean he has 400+ million playlisting reach...the difference in success each member has being tied to their paid playlisting ids hilarious. To think your fandom used to drag BP about playlisting and even Olivia and Taylor yet when songs like Dynamite and Seven hit massive plr heights and your boy is debuting on all the worlds biggest playlist with 80m d1 plr its totally organic lol.

Thats why one member has a song competing with some of the biggest tracks of the year yet no ones heard it.

it is amusing that bts who is supposed to be the top kpop act resorts to keeping their numbers high with every tactic in the book. But hybe's plan has always been to compete with other genres outside of kpop and keep the Korean pride "big". Very desperate from company but i also understand it, there is business in it. It's definitely not helping bts tho. they have become devoid of artistic identity chasing after higher highs. i'm so glad blackpink never had to take this huge responsibility of keeping the Korean pride high. It's sad behaviour making themselves slaves to the kpop.

Well the situation is similar to what is happening with NJ now and people claiming how they had it easier so their achievements are underrated. This also happened with the 3rd gen so every international achievement is disregarded and they focus more on the local market, japan, and how much they helped the industry to become bigger in general.

There's no doubt BP is the biggest kpop gg ever, but for the people that was into Kpop during the 2nd gen the feeling we had of SNSD being the top and most dominant group during their peak will never be forgotten, and that didn't happen in the 3rd gen since BTS was around. It's a bit complicated to judge tbh, who is bigger TVXQ or Stray Kids? SHINee or NCT? If we try to be completely objective the newest groups have reached a way bigger level internationally so they should be considered bigger always, but if you were into Kpop when TVXQ or SHINee were peaking you know that they were doing more... "relevant things" for the industry even though that didn't translate into them being more popular. It's a bit hard to explain.

That being said, the answer is BP, I just try to explain the other point which is more valid that what people that joined Kpop later might think.

the way kpop stans twerk for bts, exo, snsd and twice, i think bp's achievements are very underrated. maybe it's the zero daesangs thing idk. imo they were the closest thing asia had to a spice girls group. not snsd not any other kpop gg