Posts by Yinye

At the same time I need to see evidence from Hybe. she is crazy, still. she has been unsatisfied with Hybe actions for a while but what else.

Yes we are waiting for the evidence which is tied to the court case and so some can’t be leaked because of that…. No company would do with such an audit without some level of evidence tho. HYBE has def taken a huge hit in this too, even Bang PD is getting scrutinized.

imo MHJ's endgame is to exit with as big a severance payout as possible. With this she can start her own company and own 100% of it, and not need any external investment.

It is not to take NJs with her, as their buyout would cost hundreds of millions, and would take too long to pay off. She can just create another boy group or girl group and it would only cost a fraction of what it would cost to buy out NJ's contracts and IP.

That is why she is flinging as much mud as possible, hoping that some of it will stick, trying to damage as many Hybe groups including NJs as possible. Hoping that Hybe will cave and pay her out to be quiet.

If there is hard evidence of neglect of her duties, abuse, or conflict of interest, she isn’t gonna get a severance pay - she is getting fired with possible jail time.

People who are working/employees seems to relate and understand her current circumstances. A coworker stealing your idea/credit and a toxic boss to be under in. Most of the people who thinks that the press conference made it worse for her seems to be students and younger demographics.

Nope. Any adult that has worked in corporate or leadership position knows that what she did - an emotional plea - isn’t gonna help her in court. She is unfit to be CEO and in leadership if she is only focusing about how she has been victimized without any accountability. Her own actions started this since it was a whistleblower that reported her, which trigger the audit. If she was a legit CEO/leader she would have found a legal way to go independent w/o this mess.

Ppl that sympathize with her are moved by emotions, relatability or pity and don’t recognized her narcissistic manipulative behaviors and ignoring her illegal acts - steal confidential docs and data and neglect of her duty as CEO.

It’s her claims that boss and other executives stole her ideas and she highlighted how she has been wronged but she purposely omitted all the positives too. She could not have ADOR, NJ or be CEO without HYBE. As one sub in HYBE, she can’t always get her way - it doesn’t mean that HYBE is out to destroy her. Other subs can feel the same but do you see any of their CEOs doing this? Nope.

Still sounds like establishing and keeping ahead of the narrative, which they were doing for a few days. The presscon has thrown that skew-whiff for now, but not crushingly so.

And if they haven't really done action like this before, but are now, makes me think that Hybe had a reasonable suspicion that if they didn't publicly move first, MHJ would have. Leaving them on backfoot.

She did have a file with plans for a public battle and so yes, if HYBE didn’t audit, I also believe MHJ would have done a public press con anyways

The difference is HYBE moved first instead of her plans

I don't want to be too judgy of Koren society, but it seems like they throw around the possibility/threat of suicide too often.

Definetelly something that she should not be mentioning to at least the underage NJ members.

Actually it’s a common manipulation tactic narcissistic ppl use for control - not even related to SK society….

Armys, blinks that inserted themselves here, Hybe stans, tokkis, MHJ stans, facepalm stans etc

Can we all just take a moment , unite, hold hands, and laugh at this utter idiot?

External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Have no words - like reality just left and flew out the window

I'm not denying that she's probably guilty of something and that she's a narcissistic lunatic, but she brought us screenshots that show HYBE's unethical behavior... I was hoping that HYBE would make a good statement, present proof of the serious accusations they made, but they haven't brought any evidence yet....not a single one... why? Could it be because there are more bad things that can be used against them? Anyway, I'm not a stan of any company, so I'm having fun watching this freak show... I feel sorry for the NJ girls, this must be embarrassing and sad for them

HYBE’s key evidence that they haven’t leaked are being saved for the court battle as it is tied to confidential contracts and company data. But when you sit down and look at all the things from HYBE that has leaked, from the memo, the shaman, and overall - MHJ totally confirmed about them all herself. I am not embarrassed because as ARMY I don’t stan HYBE or Bang PD, I stan BTS. I do listen to many GG including NJ and hope they get their own lawyers and wish them the best.

I just woke up and I am reading all the past few pages.

Just my personal beliefs:

- continues to hope that NJ and parents got their own lawyers to get their best interest and ways out of this

- MHJ - she was successful in using the sympathy and emotional plea but I have worked with narcissistic people before - they are very good manipulators and I don’t trust her - not when she keeps being up the members and other groups into this. Also she did not get to where she is today by just being a tortured artists who doesn’t understand business. She hasn’t actually provided any real evidence to counter HYBE’s accusation besides her own narrative of what she thinks, how she acted, and what supposedly others did to her — all innocently have no idea re independence. I am also a bit surprised at how many ppl just believe her story because they found her case relatable and totally deflect the scrutiny of her potential illegal activities just because she said so. I give her credit for that!

-HYBE made a mistake but not countering her accounts - even a little bit to explain that for such a company with subsidiaries - some decisions are business and not personal attacks - but they are saving it for court I guess. Or maybe they didn’t want to escalate the we said she said.

So with both MHJ and Vice President Shin reported to the police by Hybe only one director on Ador's Board remains 'clean', namely Kim Ye-Min (ex-art director at SM). I would assume she is a close loyalist of MHJ but it is interesting that her name goes unmentioned.

There is some speculation that the whisteblower is the other VP who transferred from Hybe's IR department or somebody around him. His history with MHJ is still unclear. The only other rumors I've seen about the whisteblower is that it might not have been somebody at Hybe but in the banking sector. No legitimate reports on any of these rumors though.

Wasn’t the rumor previously that it was an ADOR staff that whistleblow?

MHJ is in her personal rights to feel she and NJ were treated unfairly re LSRFM debuting first. However, as CEO of a subsidiary company under HYBE that has signed an employee contract - she is bound to her CEO duties and there were def confidentiality clauses in this contract. The potentially illegal part that she didn’t address is that she did obtain and shared confidential documents with external parties w/o HYBE’s consent and she had discussed re going independent. All the time her lawyers tried to shush her - she was sharing info that shouldn’t be shared. She contradicted herself many times and general consensus is that she’s not fit to be CEO/ leader if she can’t separate personal feeling from professional responsibilities etc.