Posts by PPGunShipper

Some of you be saying some crazy shit in this site. Imagine implying the company behind the currently biggest social media platform in the world would give a fuck about a random Korean entertainment company. Especially when China has been doing everything they can to clip kpop's wings :facepalm:

well thats a different story. I already know the CCP definitely does not like kpop's influence in China, Japan and SEA countries. Usually they will spread propaganda and gaslight them into hating korea. We already have a bunch of CCP bots doing that on this site already. They created North Korea and its a bad look that the country they were against started to flourish more than the country they supposedly saved.

Tiktok clearly has not banned kpop and its still chinese owned. They are in it to make money no matter what.

Speaking as someone who hasn't been a stan to any kpop group in a long time, i don't know any of SM's songs yet i know some YG and a little JYP. I think SM's goal isn't to be public friendly anymore.

NCT's concept isn't very public friendly begin with. Thats why most of the members are unknown. I saw most of their fans trashing knetizen's comments pointing this out, but its simply the truth. They are just a fandom driven group whose music will not get recognition among the general public.

with Aespa, i don't know what they are trying to accomplish with them because no one stands out at all (either vocally or visually). its like they were trying to make them a red velvet version of blackpink but failed badly. I can't be bothered to click on their videos. SM celebrities are just boring and beige.

their history of stealing songs and paying hush money also is a bad look. And i am also shocked SM is not bigger on this app considering it is the most china friendly out of all the kpop companies.

The corporate media trashed Trump 24/7 so they could get a puppet candidate like Biden to become president. The higher powers can tell a person with dementia to do just about anything. If a horrible government like China favored him, then you know hes no good.

Thats why so many Korean, Taiwanese and Southeast Asian people were scared Biden was going to win. We needed a president that was going to keep Russia and China in check.