Posts by Isastar

Soundcheck is gonna be amazing. And I already heard some live vocals from outside the stadium as they were testing the sound equipment

It's so amazing that you got the VIP ticket and you will also watch the soundcheck!

I hope you will enjoy every second of it!!

I wonder if the girls interact with Once during the soundcheck or maybe there's no time and they just do their job and then go back behind the scenes. But it still sounds amazing to be able to see them like this :omgr:

Hi Rainbow, thank you, I am! I hope that you're well too <3

I personally don't watch Kdramas that often, so maybe that's why it took me a bit longer to get used to the format but I really enjoyed it! I liked the concept, and I agree with everything that you said ^^

In general, I feel like I'm more likely to fins a no-skip album if it's a mini.

For me some of these are:

Twice - Eyes Wide Open, Taste of Love, Feel Special

f(x) - Pink Tape & Luna's mini Free Somebody

SNSD - funnily MrMr (I like other songs more but this it their only album where I don't skip songs 8o )

Red Velvet - Feel the Rhythm, maybe also Ice Cream Cake

Gidle - I Burn, I Never Die

Taeyeon - My Voice

for BP, I'd say The Album if not for a couple of songs I don't fully like.

Hi everyone, how have you all been?

I've been absent from here again (I'm sorry ;( ) because life's been unexpectedly busy. But I made a resolution that I'll try to come back and be active at least a little every few days :-)

What did you all think about TTT Soulmate? I have to admit that at first I found it a bit awkward (I liked their acting more in the crime scene) but after a couple of episodes I got used to everything and it was just a very sweet, relaxing TTT. ^^

Now I have to start watching the newest one, when I find a bit more time <3 Seeing them dressed up the same as in their childhood photos was so cute! I can't wait to see what this series will be about :-)

Thank you so much for the videos! <3

I've watched the fancam one now and it's so sweet and touching! A little funny, a little sad, but so wonderful. I also love their reaction when the fans sang Candy! They were so surprised, but it's so touching :pleading:

Oh, I'll have to check the fan video fancam! The one that was showed during the Seoul concert was really touching.

Ahhh, I'm really happy you were able to see them live! The videos would never be as good as seeing someone in real life. A while ago I saw rumours that they might come to Europe but with the current political situation I doubt it and don't want to get my hopes up, haha.

I love your signature too! Are these the photos you took during the concert? Jihyo looks gorgeous in them:lover1:

Best experience of my life! The entire arena was electrified by Once energy and the members put on an amazing show!

Now I have to go through the stress of trying to get tickets again this Wednesday for the Encore concert in a stadium!!!!

I have to be there!!!!!

Wow, sounds amazing! I've watched short clips on youtube and it looked like both the girls and the audience had lots of fun :)

Sounds stressfull but good luck! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you, I hope you can get them!!

Welcome back!

There's been a lot of Twice content (but when isn't there)! Hopefully you can catch up quickly.

For starting with some super wholesome content, I recommend you watch Nayeon and Tzuyu's 2wice date! Just super UwU all the way through!

Thank you so much!

I haven't seen this one, so thank you for the recommendations! I have Tzuyu's vlog from their tour on my to-watch list but I'll add this one too. :pleading:

By the way, can I ask how was the concert? If I remember correctly, you attended a live concert, right? I hope it was a great experience!

Hi everyone, I haven't been here in a long time, I hope you're all well!

Life has been even crazier in the past couple of months, but I missed coming here a lot <3

I tried to follow Twice and kpop news a little, but I have so much to catch up! I'll have to go through all of the threads made recently.

One thing that I managed to watch and really loved recentlly was their latest TTT, in the amusement park. It made me laugh so much, I cried from laughter, I really loved it and I'm so thankful they keep on filming these for us :pepelove1: