Posts by Flovell

I just realize that I never stan any nugu groups. At least, the groups like Weeekly and Oh my girl still in everyone radar. I don't think them to be at least extremely nugu that people not aware about their existence.

I feel like I want to try to stan some nugu groups and it will be nice if you can give any suggestions.

Thanks in advance!

but still without them to make kpop well-known outside of Korea, BP would not be as popular as today. U seem to underestimate other senior groups so much

Tbh, third gen was the one make Kpop popular internationally and bigger like today. Nobody underestimate senior groups, they spread the wave in China and Japan and everyone know that.

But you clearly belittle with the achievement of Bts and Bp who expanding kpop to become more mainstream for almost every part of the world. Tbh, these groups can be as popular as they're now even without the senior groups. Bts already prove that. You also forget, most of them only make a way for their juniors which is why big 3 used to dominate everything compare to now.

I like Yeseo and Bora the most, however I don't think Bora going to make it into the final line up. Everyone like her but she have small core fans that will vote for her especially for the one picks vote later. Not gonna lie, currently they probably have the weakest vocals line among all the mnet's survival shows if Bora didn't make it.

Why I think the planet masters didn't really give any input to the trainees. Mnet probably not show it, Idk.

But, why they're so obsessed about ranking, and always sounds like 'You don't deserve to be P01'. Yurina received the comments and her ranking drop, now xioating get the same response too.

They will make people think those girls undeserved to be on that place and influence the way people will vote. They trying to potray how those girls are lack of talent and everything. I feel really disappointed at this point.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

The songs is really good, I can say it is one of the best and catchy song from the girl groups this year. Their mv didn't look cheap despite coming from small agency. People should give this song a try. I don't know much about them but they have good song that deserves to be noticed.

It is just too bad that their company doesn't have enough budget to send them to music show or variety show to introduce them to the audiences. Anyway, just give a try and watch their mv!

External Content m.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Yes, and those who get evil editing by them will never recovered from it. Their image is gone and most people will always see them like that. Heo Yunjin from produce 48 is one of the example.

stopped when people started talking shit about Hiyyih, was rooting for Mashiro but I wasn't gonna support SM who was using both HK and Bahiyyih for their ugly ass show

Bahiyyih literally break my heart, the amount of hate she get is too much especially for the minor. Her mother even like one of the Instagram post about how she lost her smile throughout the episode.

In the beginning, I was totally excited for this show. Mnet got caught for voting manipulation and I think they will learn from that. No more evil editing, no more hiding propaganda. Finally I can watch the survival show happily. But, Fu Yaning and Choi Yujin drama started even before the show. Everyone blame her just to know mnet are the mastermind and some people still don't see it. I think, this just started no way this will be worsen than those produce series or iland.

Then, they used absolutely weird format from the beginning. The cells system eliminated a lot of talented trainees without giving them a chance to shine. Kim sein get evil editing make people dislike her. They use huening bahiyyih for views only and it is obvious, she got no screentime except the episode with her brother. They know her fans will still supporting her no matter what but she's not their favorite at all.

Poor cai bing, her words get twist and mistranslated, people hate her and everything. Knetz cursed her. And then, they give the real translation only after her imaga got tainted. Her ranking drop drastically. Mnet only using her to push dayeon. Ice cream, shoot and snake team are all their tools to make dayeon shine. Yesterday episode is the last straw for most people. Even produce series never being this bad and obvious. I still want to see the final line up, but with all this mess, I lost my excitement.

If the final line up is good or the center is xiaoting and yeseo, I will support them as fan. If not, I will just became their casual listener.

do you really think mnet will let a C or a J trainee be #1?

no absolute chance.. the gp support already isnt that big this time and if that happens then the group is done for.. my bet for centre was yeseo but it seem dayeon will be one which is better cause I honestly think she is way more talented anyways.. yeoseo will make it too because girl is talented + a visual, they wont let her go too

Dayeon is talented but not center material. She doesn't catch people attention and needed the whole few episodes dedicated to her so she can shine. She lacks of charisma that make people notice her. The pass center like Somi and Wonyoung are stand out. She got a lot of screentime compare to other trainees since the beginning. Center of k1 too, but people don't even notice she was there, me too. However, people immediately fond and know xiaoting and hikaru.

She's beautiful but other trainees visual is on another level. Usually the center also have strong visual that make them noticable which Dayeon lack of it compared to others like xiaoting, chaehyun and yeseo for example. I'm not shock if she will be the least popular one later as others can easily outshine her.