Posts by yallaredumb

Obviously he would have to be smart enough to not be seen with those other women in public. They enter the building at different times, and there's hundreds of people that go in and out of buildings in Korea. He would go by himself or with a trusted wingman. And like I said sasaengs aren't omnipresent, and for all the shit they see they actually keep 99% of things secret only among themselves. They have no reason to reveal it to the masses, even if they are personally upset. Because it could fuck them in the future if they want to stalk another idol, because then the company will really be on their ass

I've said what I have to say on the situation and until real evidence comes out, I'm not believing it. You have clearly made your mind up and I respect that.

They might see an idol move around but they can't follow them inside someone's private residence or hotel room when he's out to have sex

My point is, if he was going somewhere, they would have pictures and they would know. They would have pictures of him and this girl, pictures of just the girl. If he went to a hotel, even if they couldn't go in, they would camp outside and wait. That's how saesangs work. Additionally, I'm not sure if this was the main accuser or not, but one of them claimed to have gone to their dorm. Saesangs would have pictures of a girl entering WAYV's dorm and would have spread those online, trying to figure out who she is.

One, the debunking tweets weren't debunked? Unless you can show me where they were. Second, Lucas apologized, he did not admit or confess to anything. His apology was standard and something every idol has to do when something happens, even if they did nothing. There's a history within NCT of members being forced to apologize only for it to come out that they did nothing, like Taeyong, for example. I don't think any idol in their right mind would date or have a relationship with one of their saesangs, but that's just me. These people violate their privacy on the daily and cause them a lot of stress. Lucas' fans had mass messaged this girl in the past asking her to leave him alone.

Maybe some parts are true, and if so, I think it's more likely that she is feeling betrayed by him in some capacity and is trying to get revenge. She shut down her fansite in 2019, which I do think is interesting considering a majority of her story in one of the latest articles revolves mainly around that year, so maybe something did happen. If she really did last see Lucas in February of this year, then something happened to trigger her doing this months later. I don't fully believe the allegations but I also haven't made up my mind just yet. And until legitimate, undeniable proof comes out, I have to believe in innocent until proven guilty.

Sasaengs don't hover over idols 24/7

Second, even if they find out something, it's more advantageous to them to use it as blackmail or profit from revealing "top secret info" by selling it to journalists or other interested parties

Do you have any idea how saesangs work? Saesangs are essentially yanderes. They are obsessed with these idols and many of them believe they have real, genuine relationships with them. Saesangs are outside of NCT's dorms constantly and have even broken into the building through the vents on camera! If he really did have a girlfriend and was sneaking out to see her, at least one saesang would have seen and felt extremely betrayed by this. Even if they didn't release the photos or story, they would have told other saesangs who in turn would have.

Can I also mention that this whole situation is also very sus because of how many saesangs NCT has. If Lucas really was with this girl and sneaking out to meet her, the saesangs would know. And not only would they know, they'd go bonkers and post the pictures on the internet and tell everyone. But we haven't seen that.

except that normal person at work does not have millions of fans who look up to him and look at his behaviour as something to follow.

thats the big difference.

It shouldn't matter if y'all wanna say treat idols like normal people 💀 Also if fans are stupid enough to think doing what he allegedly did is okay, then that's on them, not him. Critical thinking exists. The mentality of using idols and celebs as scapegoats for your own bad behaviour needs to stop. Only you are responsible for you, period.

I think they are being too harsh, to be honest. I find it so hypocritical that fans say we should treat our idols like normal people, but then something like this happens, and they lose their crap. If a normal person, say someone in your workplace, cheated and used a girl like he supposedly did, you'd say "Wow that was kinda shitty" and move on. You're would not be up in arms and rallying for that person to be fired from the company. It's just ridiculous, setting aside the fact that I really don't believe the allegations in the first place.