Posts by matteogsk

Hiii

Have you listened to her Ep In the name of love ? In which she appears to me to be more than just a badass woman. She’s just a human, with emotions, a certain fragility that she admits. She’s done with things, she’s tired, stressed, relieved. She’s telling us all the time that she’s fierce, powerful, and stuff what she is for sure. But she’s also showing us a part of herself as a window on her soul. Without any shell or shield.

And are you expecting CL to fit other concepts ? As many and many and many (not to say every single kpop Idol) in the Kpop industry ? Look I don’t think she’s too repetitive, that’s my opinion, according to me she doesn’t try to be badass as fitting a concept, she is her own concept, that’s her personality to be a dualist, mixing her powerful side to her fragile one. I would be disappointed (but who am I to be disappointed tho) if I’d see CL wanting to fit a cute concept, just to be versatile to say that she can be or she is versatile. See what I mean ? I mean what’s the point ? Faking you can fit any concept but none of them are close to your own personality.

She has written hundreds and hundreds of song, in some of them she appears to be fearless, but she’s a human that’s impossible, that’s why in some of them she appears to be more fragile, dealing with her emotions, and everything at once.

I think she knows how amazing she is, the potential she got. If she hasn’t taken since all these years the direction you would have wanted her to take, it’s maybe because she doesn’t want to

Byye <3