Posts by delicak

It’s obviously B. I didn’t join kpop so I can stan a group due to chart success lmao. The experience of listening to music you love and cherish >>>>>>>> a song that sucks and tops the charts.

Also option A could also mean the company will keep rehashing the same sound and formula for my favs and that would be my worst case scenario (potentially making me wanna quit stanning them). Quality Music will always be the highest priority unless you’re a company/success stan then by all means you do you lol

Next Level is up there with other National hits and people still wanna cry over Aespa being flops LMAO. Don’t care what y’all say, Next Level is a National hit at this point. Next Level MV is still trending on YouTube in Korea and the whole nation is dancing along to it from young to old people and countless idols covering it. That’s the very definition of what makes a song a National Hit to me. Just like all the other National hits before it.

The ONLY thing Next Level needs at this point is longevity which it currently has considering it’s starting to out chart some other groups National hits And is STILL #2 on Melon 2 months later. 8)

She is doing so well. Top 15 on Melon already! Deserved, I love the song so much. Glad the Korean public like it too. Bop for me, 100/10!

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

They teased part of the song on Music Bank and I have to say I LOVE it. It’s exactly the type of sound I wanted after Hot Sauce so I’m even more hyped for their comeback on Monday now! Do you like it? Thoughts?

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Miss Winter excuse me!?

E4rx_EfVUAEvcTo?format=jpg&name=large

E4ry1W9VkAI208h?format=jpg&name=large

E4rxZaRVEAMKxeK?format=jpg&name=large

E4r2bqNVgAUpcjC?format=jpg&name=large

You do realize that Allkpop article is based on literally a few comments the journalist found and managed to pull out of her ass. Literally didn’t even source where this “hot topic” is from. No one in Korea is talking about it. No other website/forum/or media is talking about.

It’s not on Pann, The Qoo, Naver nothing. None of the international translation websites EXCEPT Allkpop wrote about it. Shady as fuck because some stupid journalist decided to write an article about 3 comments and turn it into a “controversy” lmao.

You’re really making a mountain out of a mole hill here. But I would expect no less from Allkpops resident misogynist.

They are literally so close, they hit #1 on flo and genie yesterday but at different times. The charts are an absolute battleground right now but I’ve noticed they have been climbing back to #1 on all the charts a lot more frequently in the last couple of days. It’s possible, what do you think?

It’s 100% going to be Karina. She isn’t on OP’s list but she literally trends every week in Korea from posting selfie’s to recommending playlists to her behind the scenes video. She’s also the only 4th Gen idol to rank #1 on Brand Reputation Ranking since 2019. Let that sink in…

Winter also has a good shot too, she consistently ranks high and also trends from time to time like Karina. The potential IT girls in Aespa is pretty insane when you think about it. It reminds me of Yoona/Taeyeon or Sulli/Krystal. SM definitely have a thing for IT girl combos

Omg if Black Mamba re enters Melon chart there is no denying at this point that Aespa is the general public’s pick for the leading 4th Gen Girl Group.

Some top established groups have a hard time charting in Melon top 100 and yet here is Black Mamba almost 8 months later re entering most of the Korean charts wow. Next Level has brought so much attention and new fans this era this is honestly amazing