Posts by KingGD

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

So yeah this still stands and just goes to show that BB and IU are the only two artists that are truly unblockable

Always wonder how Bp would do in Spotify Korea bc thr chart was stablish in 2021

I also didn't knew bb did up 120k 5lthe first day v:

This is the list of songs with the highest daily streams:

I think BP can reach the second spot but we will see

Here is the list for the hourly peak uls since the reform:

Is there a ranking list of songs by most ULs, since the last chart reform?

I only remember Still Life doing 900k something

One of my favorite summer songs, it's an absolute bop

External Content www.youtube.com

They also released this gem which is one of my favorite Japanese kpop songs

External Content www.youtube.com

The rise has started!

KingGD friend, will you put a code version in the OP pretty please? I can't figure out how to copy from the spoiler. ;( I even did all the work, so appreciate any willingness to indulge me!

Sure thing, I put a code version in the op!

Right????? Ugh tbh it's time for iKON to get a different concept, Why Why Why is good but it feels middle-of-the-road for them, like they need something more unique to get the GP attention again.

Well, I just want something more happy sounding. Gooodbye Road, I'm Ok, Dive and Why Why Why are all sad-sounding songs. I want something happier for a change. I miss that My Type and Wyd type of sound.

Of course, I would rather Why Why Why (which I consider to be a masterpiece) than a song like At Ease (which I did not like).

LMAO i just watched that concept teaser hours ago and yes it's different from the single, YG please don't trick us again :cryingr:

Yeah, this time I actually like the sound of the concept teaser so I am hoping they keep it. Last time I was praying that Why Why Why sounded different from that concept teaser sound cause I really did not like it lol