Posts by perrotusa

perrotusa

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

and 5th old realtime again, I guess someone was wrong :)

Oh wow! Im glad you got proved wrong ill-pray-4-u !

I remember a few weeks ago some people here were doubting twice could even reach the top 20 :)

It seems like it's rising in the morning and then stabilizes for the whole day so hopefully top 10 tommorow or by thursday.

300m by next yeat hopefully

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

New peak on flo last update and now new peak on melon at 14. Lets see if this is their peak like ill-pray-4-u predicted.

Alcohol Free is really not doing that bad actually

Mess at MITM's charting, I don't think they were able to snatch a proper hit since DALLA DALLA and all the comebacks from big names didn't help either. I'm pretty sure the same happened with Not Shy(cmiiw), the song rose because of promotions but fell soon after they ended.

Alcohol-Free seems to be mimicking an ICSM-like performance, doing meh at first but starting to rise with promotions. Hopefully it's stable.

Its rising way quicker than ICSM tho and promotions barely started (only music shows)

Sana and Dahyun are going to Amazing Saturday today and they also have the Jessi Show later this week and a few radio shows. There's also a mr removed video of Twice on Music Bank that went viral in SK for the girls vocals, im sure it helped.

Its already at #17, im really hoping it can go top 10.

(For comparison, ICSM was at #34 after 3 days wherehas AF is at 17)

So twice is finally rising back.

They'll enter top 20 in the next few hours and finally entered top 10 on the old chart (never did before)

They still have a lot of promotions so they could possibly get a top 10 even though it's extremely competitive right now.

i dont know how but Alcohol Free passed Butter and is n.1 on instiz realtime

I said, a bit too early, but it's not waaaaay too early considering everything we know. ICSM was still a flop as well, but even it peaked higher in its first 24 hours. AF will have to rise a lot, which doesn't seem likely, but not impossible either.

Let promotion begin, its doing way better than ICSM everywhere except melon which is weird

yup its weird, maybe by tommorow morning

seems like i was right, rising very quickly

Also, will probably hit roof top on genie

what's up with melon? They are already high on flo. #1 on bugs and flo.

yup its weird, maybe by tommorow morning