Posts by 7suns

Not all armys are here for the awards (although well deserved).

The reason why I always look forward for their attendance is because their MMA performances have been historical/for the books since 2018. I was a casual fan in late 2018 but then MMA happened and I finally understood why so many people liked them.

Ofc, their MMA and MAMA stages are always the best. Those stages usually mark the beginning of award show seasons. But what can we do? They have other schedules in the US on the 4th Dec (KST). Hoping for some performances aint wrong but when we already know that they wont be available in S.Kor at that time is basically asking yourself for a dissappointment.

And it seems like they high likely wont attend MAMA as well (maybe they still have other schedules that we dont know about in the US yet) + even if they manage to fly back to S.Kor on 5-10th, S.kor are still imposing 10 days quarantine (or Active monitoring) period to their korean nationals flying in. They prob wont be able to attend MAMA bcos of that. That's why MAMA announced SWF, W1 and Ed as their headliner acts.

NL will prob end at #5 on Gaon Yearly Chart and Butter at #7. Traffic light prob wont be able to catch up to Butter digital points. It needs 8M+++ more digital point weekly for the next 6 week to overtook Butter. The current weekly gap is around 6.3M++ or so. Same case with NL and Lilac as well. Both BTS and IU will have 2 songs in Top10 Gaon Yearly Chart. IU at #1 and #4 and BTS at #3 and #7 whew.

p/s: Dynamite is such a Mega Smash hit for it to go against new releases (IU releases) and viral smash hits (Brave Girl and Aespa) and still gonna end up at #3 this year.

where do y'all get these rumors from i will never understand :pepestare:

i heart concert is on 3 dec

there's plenty of time to return back to korea

BTS is always the headliner when they attend stuffs. Usually when they attend, award shows announced them first as the headliner. Especially MMA and MAMA. Last year MMA and MAMA announced BTS as the headliner few weeks earlier than everyone else. That's probably why some armys think BTS wont attend MAMA this time around.

Maybe they have some other schedule that wasnt announced yet. Who knows? Or maybe MAMA will announced them later. I'd say if MAMA starts announcing SVT, NCT and other 4th Gen BGs performance after this and still no BTS, they high likely wont attend.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

So this is interesting. He/she predicted for Female Group between Oh My Girl and aespa. I guess they might not count Brave Girls old song after all. Look at the albums that are nominated, I see Summer Queen is there. I guess the streaming and download data are based on this released, otherwise I don't see why this account put Brave Girls out instead of Oh My Girl.

Idt he knows whether the old releases digitals in eligibility period is counted or not. I mean non of us knows. Like we all didnt expect them to change the eligibility period and thought BE wont be eligible lol. So, them counting the old songs digitals (cumulative) in the eligibilty period is a possibility for top10/ArOTY/female group awards etc

p/s: his prediction for popularity award isnt even correct as LYW isnt nominated in that category

So they bring back record of the year daesang this year which high likely means that both BTS and IU will win 2 daesangs each. My bet is IU winning AOTY and SOTY/ROTY and BTS winning ArOTY (BE and all old releases digital in the eligibility period are counted-this is just my assumption so it could be wrong) and either SOTY/ROTY. My bet is ArOTY and ROTY for BTS since they arent attending. Brave Girls high likely winning Female Group award.

It's not that they were added to benefit BTS, it's that anything added will benefit BTS since they're doing well in every aspect lol Maybe taking BTS out is the only way to 'not benefit' them

agshskls you are right. I'm just taking a jab at everyone who's "gloating" about the no-fanvote yesterday. Like thank goodness easier for us but do they really think that BTS isnt dominating all the categories especially if it involves global platform + MV views + digitals (they might not have the best digital for Butter this year but they are still top3) etc. Even then BTS is always critics and jury darlings. Idk why everyone think they would flopped w jury votings lol

The new criterias added truly going to benefit BTS a lot. Inb4 the new criterias were added to give BTS another daesang sweep not the other way around that people think yesterday. 10% global music platform? Checked! 10% MV views? Another checked for BTS. 10% digitals for Album of the year? Another checked for BE. Album.of the year used to be 40% judges vote and 60% physical. So they added 2 new criteria w 10% digital and 10% global platform. That's another 20% full points for BE (if BE is nom ofc)

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Why are physicals counting as much as digitals when it's supposed to be about THE song of the year?...

They delete the tweet. Physical only counts 10% for SOTY. and Digitals 30%. But this year they add 10% Global platform. It has always been that way for MAMA SOTY.

i saw this on twitter :shyy:

Yea BE isnt eligible for GDA last year. It didnt get a nom at all for GDA. So it might be possible for it to get a nom for GDA Disk Daesang this year. But they did say eligible period for this year is From Dec 2020 til - Nov? 2021 release? So BE might not be eligible after all