Posts by bubble-head

Isn't that the first time she sings in Mandarin? I mean as Twice ? :pepe-loop:

I don't think that would be any clue for a concert in Taiwan, but I sure hope it happens someday :peperain:

No, she did it once on Vlive a few years ago

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Nope, for my own personal edification!

Can you provide some evidence of this?

Here

External Content www.youtube.com

To be fair to BP and Twice, you should subtract the COVID shutdown timeline. Give some 4th-gen groups extra time since some of them debut during COVID.

lol wut? Twice was doing 8k in Mexico after 4 years, took them 9 years to get to this point. LSRFM, Aespa, Ive, and NJ could easily do 20k in Mexico right now.

57,084 x 2 days = 114,168 tickets

External Content x.com

External Content x.com

External Content x.com

External Content x.com

External Content twitter.com

Any news from the Mexico concert ? Was the surprise revealed ? :whatb:

updated setlist

Mexican onces might need learn it ASAP.

Can't wait :ahh-bee:

External Content x.com

I think my first phone was a Nokia. I lost count of how many I owned after that.

The most memorable phones were Nokia, Ericsson, Motorola Startac and Blackberry.

Currently, I have a Samsung Ultra 23, a Samsung Flip 5, and an iPhone 14.

External Content x.com