Posts by kingkook

This is the 8th thread started by a blink about this. Kind of proving the point you guys care way more about one of your favorites dating a BTS member than Army do. I'm starting to see that twitter ARMY were correct. Not yet to seen one Army on this website even so much as give Jennie a second thought.

I'm pretty sure they would be making the same threads even if it was another popular male idol. You are thinking too much about this.

I never thought I gonna say this but they make even fandom like Armys and Blinks look like a 'normal' kpop fandom next to this one 🙃

The logic lol, help...

Don't assume any kpop fandom is 'normal'. There are none unless the fandom is non-existent.

Just realized Sakura is wearing the same dress that Shuhua wore in the Queencard MV

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

You have to realize you are already using it if you are on the internet. It's not something scary and out-of-the-world kind of magic.

Personally, I see it as just another revolutionary advancement in the world. It's like when the computers were born in the 80s, and everyone was freaking out. But now people can't imagine their lives without it.

More people have lost their jobs through industrialization than AI can ever do. AI will be more like a helping tool in your daily activities. The only biggest downside I can see is that people will be more lazy than they already are now.

Also, I never understood why people think AI cloning voices is scary when impersonators already existed for ages. In fact, it's those impersonators who are losing their jobs now with this technology. Voice actors and singers will still have their jobs, but it won't be such an in-demand field because singers can now sing in multiple voices. Good for indie music producers who are just starting in the music industry. Popular artists will still collaborate. A decrease in celebrity voice actors for animated movies, which I think is a good thing. In summary, it doesn't have the downsides like the deepfake technology, which is genuinely one of the dark sides of AI.

It's nice to see that the mcountdown performance this time is live as well.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

ReplyGPT going through 5 stages of grief after hearing the news:

External Content twitter.com

this pretty much solidifies everything, even for people who are still having doubts.

I'm probably the only one who saw Bang Chan get more hate than IVE because of this fiasco. He was also getting the heat but he still apologized. If I were him, I would've ignored the stupid fanwar. Like not my fault others drew baseless conclusions from what I said.

lol maybe deep down he knows groups that debuted in 2018 aren't part of 4th gen lol

Yeah lol and considering he's a millennial, I can totally see how he doesn't relate to 4th gen who are mostly gen z.

He's a boomer a millennial. 25, almost 26

I'm guessing he's the only millennial in the group? Now I can understand why he's speaking that way. There are rookie idols who are 10 years younger than him.