Posts by silver25

I had to get PayPal involved recently due to a seller I purchased something that they never even shipped it. They had excuse after excuse as to why they hadn’t shipped it yet. I was sick, I’m on vacation, I forgot, Etc. Finally they stopped responding to me at all. So naturally I got PayPal involved because I spent a lot of money on this. They ruled in my favor and I got refunded.

With you not receiving the item that you purchased I’m feeling like PayPal should rule in your favor. You didn’t purchase a ps4, you purchased a ps5 and they sent you a ps4.

My friend got scammed this summer. Paid $150 dollar for an item that never arrived. My friend opened a dispute but nothing happened. That's why I'm pretty certain I won't get my money back. But I'll wait and see.

Omg what a story. From my experience, package delivery NEVER show up at my door. They're too lazy. I once sat at home waiting, and I got a message saying they rang on my doorbell but no one was home. I was at home, and no one came. This happens everytime. So I always have to pick up my packages myself.

Okay thanks for telling me. I won't play that game. I just hope I'll be able to play the newer games on the slim. Like hogwarts legacy that's coming out next year. I'll have to wait and see

yeah if i'm stuck with it i'm just gonna play the games i bought anyway and try to stay positive. the box could've been empty but i got something at least. so i'm sad but also happy that i got something. i've heard of people getting nothing. that is worse

The anxiety I feel right now is intense. I feel buyers guilt over everything. That's why i wanted the PS5 cheaper. But now I feel so bad I can't explain it.

Yeah I am interested in God of war. The other games I want to play are

Horizon zero dawn, Detroit become human, assassin's creed valhalla (I've bought these)

Horizon forbidden west

Hogwarts legacy

Ghost of tsushima

God of war Ragnarok

Stray

I think PS4 Slim is a bit newer. Like 2016. So at least it's better than the original ps4 no?

Yes I only want PS. Otherwise I would've bought the new slimmer xbox. I have a list of games I want to play and most of them are not on xbox.