Posts by merv1782

External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

What do you think about Fate’s charting? What is gonna be its peak ?

I dont thing there will be a promo since girls are sick. It would be a blessing if they recorded some videos before. For now we only have Soyeon who constanly do Fate challenges.

External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content x.com

Go fateeeeee goo

External Content x.com

She ate you knowww. Also Youngji and Soyeon look like really close friends 🥹❤️

External Content x.com

FATE REACHED TOP 100!!

External Content x.com

External Content x.com

They should've started with this song. This is a banger and the MV is great too. I agree, the PR isn't great. I don't think I've seen any news about a new MV.

BTW is it only me or everyone else have a deja vu after seeing the MV? I mean... I can see the similarities for sure. Not that I mind if they stole some idea from a Queen like Sejeong.😅

External Content www.youtube.com

Arent they also say Sejeong was heavily inspired from some spy movie or drama scene i am not sure? I saw a lot of them when she released it.

I thought they used up all their money on the SuperLady MV, but they still had some left over to produce this one. Queencard really is paying the bills!

They release videos left and right but 0 promotions lol I guess, they didnt left any money for thay

External Content x.com

External Content x.com

External Content x.com