Posts by suytsuyt

Thebfact that nevies are saying Soojin has prooved that she didn't assault bc she wrote a letter.....

Every criminal tries to hide their crimes -until it's too late ( example Jimin from AOA)....

Cube / Soojin would do anything to save their public image

Who said that? It wasn't a proof, it was a response. The point here is that everyone is waiting for the response from the sisters after Soojin's letter, but they're silent and ppl keep attacking idol.

In Kor translation, they didn't want to meet coz SJ and Cube said they will sue them. They want SJ to admit the accusations first. If they avoid meeting, it will be a sue. Why do you think that Cube won't sue? As I said earlier, the meeting is needed coz SJ is on fire now and the sisters should speak something more.

If you read others' comments, you will understand why suing is the last decision. You sue and you win, you are still hated even worse by knez (I explained already), not mention it's costly and takes time coz there are many ppl involved-other classmates not just SJ and sisters.

I know all you wanna talk is that SJ was a bully, that's why Cube contacted the accucers.

I asked that to see if you know how knez do in idols' scandals. If you followed kpop long enough, you'll see no matter how the result is, idols are always hated unless the accusers themselves tell something more to make all things clearer (the meeting is needed.)

Those cases you said are totally different coz they were made up, but SJ case was real. They know each other and they had problem but one side said it was bully, the other side said it was argument on phone and curse. That's why knez suppose the accusation are true and attacking her.

Just look at T-ara situation, although the real victim was the group but even after all the proofs came out, knez still let the group down, coz they hated from the beginning already.

Nothing comes out of it. The victims want to expose the bully's bad behavior to the whole world. The bully's true nature will be out infront of everyone. The hurt and destruction the victim went through the bully will now feel a part of it. U can't just always privately meet and resolve everything. And why will i want to meet my bully to resolve anything? U think they'll ever apologize? They feel sorry? They don't.

The problem is that when the idol clarify all the accusations, why don't they reply? They even don't give any proof (they said they have), just keep silent. So the idol gets hate and destroyed career for baseless nonsense accusations (like distort money, join gang, steal stuff, slap friends...). That makes fans unsatisfied.

Following Reddit the accusers didn’t want to meet up with Cube because Soojin and Cube denied the bullying and threatened them with a law suit. There’s a follow up story and it’s pretty wild. Soojin’s mom is in this.

But Cube handled this scandal bad. Took them hours to come out with a statement that was dull and threatened to sue the victims then after more mess was released Soojin released an apology but didn’t even addressed said issue and blamed it on “I don’t remember”.

Also, from another post there was a translation difference where she said in the end of her apology that I wouldn’t have done something like that. Confusing the readers. Why k-netz took it so harshly.

did you really read her letter? She remembered the argument and curse (which they accused her to bully) and she denied assault accusation. She didn't say I don't remember the case, she directly talked about the main case.

The only incident she didn't remember was the Juice (they accused her to force someone pay for her juice). I believe I wouldn't have done something like that is for the Juice, not for all the accusations.

if you want to clear soojin name, court is your best option....

thats why all companies goes with "we will take legal action" in most of their statement

now whoever spread those tweet about cube try to meet with the sisters

just make things worst than before

How long have you followed kpop? Although idols are proven to be innocent by court, knez still attack them even worse. They said companies use money, power or idols kill the victims the second time (I've read many already)... the best way is the accusers themselves tell the truth (they won't do it if they're sued, the court do it instead but knez never trust on the result).

I talk about idols and suing in general, not SJ case. Just look at the hate she's getting now in Kor, she will be hated more no matter how the result of the sue is.

SUE THOSE THOTS FOR FALSE ACCUSATION

The thing is they need to clear up soojin name and it can only happen after talking with those sisters and that actress. No one is listening to soojin story so they need those sisters to let public know what happened.

The accused sisters are not losing anything here, they might get sued but cube and soojin are the one who are losing major here so they have to resolve this.

Both the sisters and the actress need to come up with their proofs to end this messy game. If she is guilty let public know clearly instead of these games.

Copy from previous reply

The thing is they need to clear up soojin name and it can only happen after talking with those sisters and that actress. No one is listening to soojin story so they need those sisters to let public know what happened.

The accused sisters are not losing anything here, they might get sued but cube and soojin are the one who are losing major here so they have to resolve this.

Both the sisters and the actress need to come up with their proofs to end this messy game. If she is guilty let public know clearly instead of these games.

This.

Some ppl think just sue them without meeting, but if they do that ppl will never know the true story. Knez still hate on SJ

Meeting up doesn't mean Soojin was scared or what. It's a way to solve the mess right now.

Who knows if they aren't preparing to sue. Just wait to see how the scandal develops and finishes. No matter how the truth is, Gidle is affected badly by this already.

If the accusation was false Cube wouldn't bother trying to set up a meeting with the sisters. They would just have their legal counsel serve them the lawsuit.

Some were true and Soojin admitted ( smoke, wore unsuitable clothes), the others were denied by SJ (distort money, steal uniform, assault..) but the main problem was bullying was different from both sides (sisters: bully vs Soojin: argument and curse). They should meet up to clear this one before taking legal action.

The problem between SJ and the sisters was real but they said it was bully while Soojin said it was argument on phone with curse (and they haven't responded her). They need to meet up to make clear about that situation.

However, they also said she distorted money from many students in front of the school gate and she was in the motorbike gang.... If she did those things, why there is no other victims spoke out? Cube can sue those accisations but the main one which makes Koreans angry is still unclear from both parties. Why shouldn't Cube contact the accusers first before taking legal action?

https://mobile.twitter.com/Gidle_updates/status/1364059662870482946

Someone translated from Kor twitter that they want Soojin to admit all the accusations before meeting Cube staff. Cube is late to give statement coz they can't have a talk with the accusers. :-(

I hope this will come to an end soon, if Soojin did those things, she will get what she deserves. However, the accusers hasn't given any proof yet (they said they did have but still silent now) while the actress didn't give a clear statement (her company said they're checking the information a day ago but still silent now). All the hate come to Soojin and affect badly to Gidle as a whole group now. :-(

Twitter is trending #Gidledisband coz their idols are accused of bullying and the one who started this trend is Soojin. :-(

This is probably the 3rd account to come out. The initial accusation from victim A friend , Seo Shin's insta reaction, rumors Seo Shin could be Victim B, now a witness coming forward saying Seo Shin is another victim.

Idk your right, its just rumors rn, but the evidence is piling up. I think its logical to lean towards the allegations being true rather than false at this point. And if they are, it makes sense Cube is dragging their feet to respond again, G-idle was looking like a cash cow and this could ruin that if true.

They accused her to distort money from many students in front of school gate (there must be many other victims if this is true but noone has spoken up yet), join the gang, smoke, ride motorbike, steal uniform, assault them...and she admitted she smoke (smoking underage in Korea is really bad but she still admitted), wore unsuitable clothes and the argument between her and accuser's sister on phone but she also denied other things including that she didn't talk to the actress. Both of them are popular people under public eyes, so she has to be responsible for what she said on the letter. I doubt she dared to tell lie about the actress because the consequences are big.

The sister hasn't responded her letter yet, so concluding right now is too early.

I have not seen any posts calling Soojin a liar or that claims she did it. I have seen numerous posts calling the actress a liar, questioning her motives, throwing accusations at her, and calling her names. The point I was trying to make is, stop defaming/attacking the actress because none of us know the truth. No one has attacked Soojin, but a lot of kpop stans are attacking the actress on this forum.

You called them victims and supposed Soojin to be a bully in your post while there aren't any new posts to make things clearer from all parties.

Numerous posts? Who else out of this thread? I saw them want the actress to speak out, they don't call her liar.

Have you read all the threads yet? Many have attacked her and even asked her to leave the group.