Posts by noctrum

Or he wanted to follow her but realized they can’t openly interact with each other because their fans like to be on each other’s neck 24/7 so he unfollowed real quick….

He literally doesn't need to enter her profile to follow her, Jennie is one of the most commonly recommended Kr celeb on ig, you can follow someone as easy as scrolling through your feed, one tap and voila.

Not to mention, her friend, the actress from SG followed him so...it would have upped the chances

no matter how big BTS becomes, they can never escape scathing allegations of manipulation and cheating.

How fucking annoying

I hope bts comes back with a full album in jan and sweeps everything, even the gg awards just so you annoying wankers can finally have something real to complain about

My siblings don't interfere in my professional matters... and if they were immature enough to start a circus at my work place, I would happily call them out and not give silent support.

I thought that was common sense?

Right? I wouldn't need or want my family to publicly act on my behalf because I can cope with issues myself.

And in the case of bts, 7 members, 7 different families...no one has ever stepped out of line no matter what happened. But i guess not everyone is capable of that

when I saw the no signal pic on the big screen, i laughed given that I knew the historical context to it but I don't think BTS nor the set designers meant anything more. Seeing how much they cussed over the concert, you can tell there's a lot of pent of frustrations (over covid) but I don't think the pic was anything more than a comical jibe.

BigBang gave their fans green light ? Why because they didn’t called out their fans to stop attacking BTS?

When has BTS ever called out their fans for attacking other Groups unprovoked?

Or because two family members liked a post… who says they gave their permission to do so, or that they encouraged them to do so… who says they weren’t annoyed that their siblings did that ? BB never addressed that issue till this day all this “ they supported it” are wild assumptions to keep the narrative alive that BigBang/YG was/is after BTS.

Like I said, the bad history between armys & vips has existed for years before that. Vips already had a history of antagonizing BTS specifically. I wouldn't normally expect idols to speak out on behalf of their fans' behaviour but when BTS were on the front page news with new plagiarism accusations on top of ridiculous claims of being spies when they attended BB's concert out of support....letting your juniors be treated like dirt over something no one can claim intellectual property rights over is...questionable to say the least. Like how do you think the entire shit show started?

It's one thing to be upset over something that is distinctly your creation but, the claims of plagiarism is already muddy af to begin with in this case.

BTS doesn't speak out against that, but at least bighit staff, bts relatives and the members themselves would never drop so low and push armys to attack others.

I'm not going to give big bang the benefit of the doubt knowing what kind of personalities run in that group lol

BTS said that or is it your assumption?

Bts never fails to show respect and credit to artists that influenced their roots in music.

It doesn't exactly take much to read between the lines. Prior to this, there was a long history of bad blood between armys & vips because of moronic accusations like plagiarising hair colors and grass but at least the premise of it came from vips. When the members were accused of being fucking SPIES by attending a bb concert and jacking ideas through attendance to use it for their gaon stage, and bb gave their fans the green light to attack them...it was the last straw and to this day, none of them mention bb. Pretty clear aint it

I don’t think the director or family members were blaming BTS or intended to so… cause the director just posted a screenshot of a Gaon stage and the BigBang stage with the caption “ My hard work”, which was liked by some of the Group’s family members (that’s all they did, they didn’t said or posted anything) only those who watched the Gaon Awards noticed it was the BTS stage, cause she didn’t mentioned who’s Gaon stage it was in her tweet.

Looking at it from hindsight… Armys and VIP’s jumped into conclusions because they just wanted to protect their faves and sometimes went to far…. Gaon could have prevented this whole mess by putting out a statement the moment they saw the first article… snakes indeed!!

It doesn't exactly take much for fans to jump and attack people they don't like so let's not pretend big bang and their family are too daft to realize they basically set their hyena fans after a junior group over a generic "no signal" sign that has existed for decades before the concept of big bang was even conceived.

Bts did nothing wrong and caught unfair flack for it. At least after this incident any members that were fans of bb were no longer afterwards bc they knew better

jin's birthday is next month. This title makes it seem like bts has been cheating out the system for years like wtf

The oldest member is literally only at the age of idols enlisting his upcoming birthday.

Someone explain this national pristige footballers give bc do they donate their salary or winnings or whatever? :rolleyes:

fucking despise this redundant topic, it's been circling since 2018 and nothing has effectively changed.

So for now BTS has a year, a year i'm grateful for but nonetheless pissed off because exemption is something BTS has EARNED and isn't something given to them as a freebie because they're popular. This whole exemption debacle for idols wouldn't even exist if BTS weren't who they are.

Admittingly i'm not politically attuned but ffs stop trying to pass some common law with arbitrary qualification standards towards garnering military exemption (because let's be realistic, nobody else is going to be at a level to warrant this kind of exemption for decades) and just award BTS once off for their contribution as a SK soft power.