Posts by 9397Duo

An admin throwed a shade to Haruto. Another admin claimed that that there were no insults thrown. Then you look at their profile.....

Lock this thread already admins. Atleast don't make it obvious.

You really need better comprehension skills before accusing people of being homophobic. He didn’t call Haruto gay. He said that HE himself is “No Homo” because he’s a dude praising another dude’s (Jungkook’s) visuals.

nope. that comment is exactly what is says.

i'm very confident that Haruto looks better than 16 years old JK. you wanna see that as a shade then so be it, as if armys in this thread didn't go further than that and calling Haruto all sorts of ugly things.

I don’t care who you think is or was more handsome. I’m only pointing out how you claimed that you didn’t shade JK’s looks when you actually did.

The fact that you’d even try to speak on behalf of ARMYs and claim that we ourselves “wouldn’t dare to compare them” when you know nothing about our preferences or what we would actually say IS a shade. You’re assuming that ARMYs would agree with you and cower away if we were to have that discussion.

When did ARMYs say they wouldn’t dare to compare? YOU’D pick 16-year-old Haruto but I know that many ARMYs would pick 16-year-old JK instead.

yes and?

i still didn't say anything about his look. if people see it as a shade, it means they secretly do admit that haruto looks better and can't deal with it.

people were wheezing coz they're still tiptoeing on the subject, as usual when dealing with armys, and i came in saying my piece. good that you behave yourself but clearly other armys didn't. point at one teume in this thread that bash JK's look, NONE. none of us calling him homo or dumb fish or plastic or old. who are being outright rude? deal with your fandom first before coming for teumes.

That’s not what that user meant. Your 16-year-old comparison comment was meant to be a shade and that’s why other Treasure fans liked it. You could’ve said to the ARMY, “Why not pick on someone your own size or compare 16-year-old JK to 16-year-old Haruto, fullstop.” What you did instead was add on and claim that ARMYs wouldn’t dare to compare them.

Now tell me, why would ARMYs not dare to compare them when “we all know how he looked”? Unless you were trying to imply that ARMYs themselves would put down 16-year-old JK’s looks when we wouldn’t. That’s why you got those Likes. You were aware of that shade and now you’re backpedaling, pretending that you were being defensive and innocent the entire time.

I think Taehyung has more posts with higher likes/engagements on average. Not just on their official account but when brands like samsung/fila posts, his pics gets the most likes, only sometimes other members gets more than him, even then he is always the second most liked. Whenever bangtantv post individual fancams,he always gets the most views and likes. His recent fancam has as much likes as hobi has views. With him dominating china, japan and most of sea, while placing his song the highest on hot 100, I feel he is undoubtedly number 1.

I mean, I agree with Instagram and all (OP did say that Tae takes Asia outside of Korea and JK definitely takes the West) but JK barely ever posts on Twitter for us to even gauge that much but his engagements are just as consistent as Taehyung’s there whenever he comes online, especially on bts_twt.

He was basically the face of Kpop during the BLM protests and his tweets easily surpass 2M Likes regularly on top of consistently being the most commented on and most viral of all BTS tweets. Never Not is one of the most retweeted posts of 2020 right behind the late Chadwick Boseman’s passing.

Taehyung has the most fancam views, most liked posts on instagram and twitter, neck to neck with Jungkook on google search trends.

Jungkook is the most searched on tiktok,google and youtube with taehyung really close to him on google trends.

Overall, I would say Taehyung is the most popular based on my observations on various social media where engagements for Taehyung is consistently higher. Jungkook is a close second. Jimin is at 3rd place,Suga 4th, Jin 5th, Jhope 6th and RM at 7th place.

hmm, I wouldn’t really say Twitter though even though Tae is a close second there. JK barely tweets but he’s often the holder of BTS’ most viral tweets, especially with his Duh and Never Not covers, one of which breached the 3M threshold first.

For what it’s worth, I don’t see people mentioning this a lot but JK’s BE #StayConnected vlog became the most viewed among all their BE vlogs on YouTube within just 2 days last year despite being half an hour long. It’s not a be-all, end-all metric, of course lol, but I’ve noticed some solo stans on Twitter and Reddit tend to downplay his popularity for some reason even though he’s part of the maknae line and he has stats backing him up on many platforms. Some have outright lied about about his popularity on TikTok by saying his tags are mostly taken up by Running Man Jongkook videos and a non-existent Jongkook from i-Land when it was actually the opposite.

Anyways, I digress, I agree with OP but I still think that Jimin’s #1 in Korea. Google searches are one thing but Jimin also has more GP recognition there as shown in Gallup polls and his BTS solos consistently doing well on Korean charts.

To think people used to call it a Chainsmokers track when it first came out and now it’s the group’s most streamed solo song and the 3rd fastest to reach this 200M milestone despite being unpromoted. Euphoria really is that bih! :love:

This is the longest and most confusing teaser/buildup for any BTS mixtape lol, and I thought the lead up to Agust D-2 was already a major head-scratcher.

I’m so glad that SWY is now on Spotify! I streamed it less than his other solos because I barely use SoundCloud so it’s great that the song is now more accessible. I’m still not prepared for JJK1 though. He’s been teasing it for so long, I really want it to do well. T_T

Was going to say this. Y’all seem to forget that Korea has way too many streaming services for a country with a relatively small population. And the most popular charts that are easier for fans to top are Genie and Bugs. That’s why a lot of BGs and rookies last year fared better on these charts than on Melon where more than half of them were non-existent.