Posts by Cyka_Bylat

This album is definetely better than Minisode, both the title track as well as b-sides underwent an upgrade. Lovesong is way better than Blue Hour and I'm thankful they took the step in the right direction, still they have'nt topped Magic which I think is their best album. Regarding the album, Magic was a surprise, thought I'd hate it, but in fact i liked it. Frost, Dear Suptnik, No Rules were good. Ice-cream was not so good let's say. Anti-romantic I've got to give a few listen and Puma was good enough. TXT has set up a lot of groundwork for Magic album and it would be hard to break that and beat Runaway, but I'm positive about the future, to sum up:-

TXT album ranking: 1) Magic 2) Eternity(Close 2nd) 3) Star 4) Freeze 5) Minisode

Best TXT title track: 1) Runaway 2) Crown 3) Lovesong(It's a close 2nd) 4) CYSM 5) Blue Hour

Best TXT b-side track: Drama. This b-side track I love it to bits, for me it's a 100/10. I just love the energy, the choreo, the funkiness and the sound of Drama. Drama's the only reason I consider Eternity album a strong contender and a close 2nd for the best TXT album, Magic.

I like this album more than Minisode, so that's an upgrade for one, but still not topped Magic. Lovesong is way better than Blue Hour, and many b-sides are better than the Minisode b-sides; I'm glad they took a step in the right direction. Thought I'd hate Magic,actually liked it. No Rules, Frost and Dear Sputnik are also good. Ice-cream not so much...

Truth be told, I started watching Mouse due to the hype it had garnered and wanted to see for myself what the whole thing was about, but it did'nt take me long to realise the horrible plot; I only watched the 1st episode of Mouse and left the series altogether, in fact I did'nt even get to fully complete the 1st episode....I left watching it mid-way, that's how repulsed I was and felt that I could'nt possibly take 20 episodes of these.

Also sorry that it took so long for me to get back to you; the weather where I live had turned out to be way worse than the usual rain. The rain and wind had toppled trees and power lines so we had no electricity and internet for the whole day yesterday.

I'm going to quite honest with you, the plot of the drama is retarded.

The plot is that the government wants to stop murders and psychopath's who kill them so they resort to killing unborn fetuses because they can test the DNA of these unborn fetuses and determine whether they will turn out to be a psychopath in the future or not. Like right from the start this plot is wrong in so many ways, I'm amazed nobody questioned the screenwriter who wrote this braindead script.

Now, let's think about this for a second, the government can perform a test to determine whether the unborn fetus will be a murderer or not. Then what about the very circumstances that leads a person to commit crime? People commit crimes for variety of reasons. People commit crimes due to poverty, greed, jealousy, war, religion, unemployment, politics, drugs etc. Does this DNA test account for all the above things? NO, it does not. The DNA test cannot account for if the unborn fetus ends up in poverty in the future, same way it also does not account for if the child grows up to be up to be drug addict or unemployed and hence commit crimes due to said circumstances.

Circumstances Matters. A mere test, that to a DNA test cannot acount for the circumstances that the child will encounter in the future. Even the most kind, caring and compassionate person can turn in the face of circumstances. Circumstances bring out the worst in a human being. Circumstances are ever changing, no person, machine or thing can predict circumstances.

Let me give you a scenario, what happens if the unborn fetus shows no signs of being a psychopath during his DNA tests but after say 15 years down in his life, he is extremely bullied. He will grow in bitterness and agony. What's to say he won't turn out to be a murderer who will kill his bullies in the future? If circumstances are in his favour then he will get proper treatment and probably not resort to killing. But what if the circumstances are not in his favour and he ends up in the lowest point of his life and there is nobody to guide him and he DOES end up killing them. Now you see? Circumstances Matters in life. And these DNA tests don't account for these. So even if these tests are implemented to the world, believe me there will still be psychopaths living amoung us.

Hence, to answer you're question, not only do I think that "Mouse" is over-rated but I also think that the whole drama's plot is retarded. Also whoever wrote the script for this drama is a braindead shithead.

Also I am tagging you guys so that you dont miss this, Cha-Rotaeya Abozu

I watched this movie just the other day and was curious what others thought about this movie. For me, personally, I liked it at some parts but also hated it at many. The movie was riddled with plot holes and bad character decisons by the protaganist which made me shake my head in anger. The "Mystery" element was also bad considering the fact that I sort of knew that the murderer was not who which the movie was making it out to be.

If I could pinpoint the main thing that ruined this movie for me at least was the murderer, the movie did'nt know what to make out of this character. At times he was shown as the calm, collected and intelligent sociopath who knew what needed to be done and at times he becomes this weak and retarted person who conveniently leaves clues for the protaganist to find to further move the plot.

All in all, if the murderer had the same personality consistently throughout the movie and did'nt switch from being an intelligent sociopath to being a braindead retard then I would have enjoyed the movie more.

What about you? Have you watched Door Lock?

yeh but you could say the same about some of the line up of bh japan

also there such a long time from than and now

also the group is for 2022.. possible iland 3?

as iland girls is 2021? maybe these boys will be in another iland??

I agree with you on Bighit Japan Boy Group having some less popular members. Out of the 5 confirmed members (K, Taki, Kyungmin, EJ and Nicholas) K and Taki were the fan favourite trainees. Kyungmin was also one of the most popular Korean trainee, he had the most hearted fancam on some app (which I dont recall the name) in the whole show. Nicholas though less popular than the other 3 was a talented dancer and one of the only rappers of I-land. Now EJ is the one where I start to question Bighit's decision. This may come as an offense but EJ is the weakest member in the Japanese lineup, he brings almost nothing to the group, he isn't talented like K or Nicholas or isn't even popular like Kyungmin or Taki. He is just there to be there...How he got selected for the japan line-up against guys like Daniel or Geonu or even Hanbin for that matter is beyond me...

Also, it's only been around 8 months since I-land ended, I don't think the trainees would have any noticeable growth in skills in such a short time frame. But I think Daniel for sure would have the most growth out of all the Ex-Iland trainees.

Also I assume you don't know Bighit's Debut Schedule for their Groups since from the strat of the thread you seem to be confused or misinformed, so let me tell you.

E0tlpGMVkAQ6HmW.png

2021:- Bighit X Source Music Girl Group

Bighit Japan Boy Group

2022:- Bighit Music Boy Group

Belift (I-land) Girl Group

Pledis Boy Group

Bighit X UMG Boy Group

The Bighit 2022 Boy Group is not from I-land season 3. In fact I-land S3 isn't even announced, this 2022 Boy Group is Bighit Music's (which is home to BTS and TXT). And I-land Girl Group will be in 2022 not 2021.

Hope this clear things up for you.

there is still ALOT iland members left tbh

iland-banner2-1.jpg

Only Daniel, Geonu and Hanbin are popular enough to be debut-worthy, these 3 are the only members who will bring any amount of interest to the group. The other members did'nt get enough screentime in the show to have any popularity close to the other 3.

Also no offense but besides Daniel, Geonu and Hanbin nobody has enough star power or talents/abilities to grant them the hidden member card for the upcoming group.

Also the guy having his face covered is quite tall, IF he might be an ex-iland member then it's definetely not Geonu. Geonu is not that tall. He maybe Daniel who reached the finals. He was tall enough when he was in I-land being only 15 years old I think , now that almost half a year has passed he might have grown more taller.

Personally I don't want anybody except Daniel to be the Ex-iland member amoung the trainees.

Bighit's Girl Group seems to be gearing up for their much anticipated debut; rumours and information regarding them is surfacing as their debut date draws near. We got two new updates regarding them today.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

It is expected that they will be debuting somewhere around June or July.