Posts by Baekhyun_Anggeul

Baekhyun’s livestream (Vlive 210215)

He was eating ice cream as a dessert after eating rose-tteokbokki

pannapp_2021-02-15_23_27_03-768x768.jpg

EXO-L: Baekhyun-ah, can I have a bite please ㅜㅜ

Baekhyun: A bite? Okie

c22bf7ab78f3676f4e09579469c906625c5f031fb041f912f2b1f9e48104fbe44757ad4be6cbeb812b641094830bcdb466ded97315dff6437e42bd34

c

When my friend used to ask for a bite, I’d give them the ice cream like this ㅎㅎ

7c062f887fe754143a834eba8a153debc84d6155

c

Byun Baekhyun is guilty

pannapp_2021-02-15_23_27_04-2.jpg

Original Post

1. [+77][-1] Ah the hamster pic is so f*cking funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+58][-2] I’ve been smashing my head 920506 times

pannapp_2021-02-16_08_41_36-300x300.png

3. [+52][-4] His face just makes my my heart race

4. [+42][-0] Ah this is so funny. He probably thought that we’d be grossed out like his friends if he licked it like that first… But the reality is that we’d all turn into that picture of Xiumin’s baseball game kiss time

pannapp_2021-02-16_10_31_21.jpg

[Title: I went to a baseball game with a boy I had a thing with and we were caught on camera during the kiss-time

Caption: Ah ㅎ… We can’t… but should we?

Comment: SLURPSPLUPRUPPRL]

5. [+34][-1] ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Byun Baekhyun is guilty…

8b06eb59-7816-46c7-9d7c-f06d45a9ea8f.gif

6. [+27][-0] No but I was so surprised by his jawline a few days later he said that he was going on a diet. Maybe his tension was super high yesterday because he was all full up ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+14][-1] You really are guilty, seriously

pannapp_2021-02-16_11_13_40.gif

8. [+12][-0] I saw his V-Live trending yesterday and all the other fans were saying he really knows how to make a fan’s heart fire up in flames ㅠ ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

source

a9cc965997f5d3ada86bb558a4f88911f38ed6bd.gifv 347928c5cf7153f486cc08046dc7f9306862428f.gifv e24359ca849bdca814850c741a3d93315c34c955.gifv

c

Why would SM take this down when it didn't break any rules? I get taking down the one with the doll but even the ones considered vlogs? I heard there was some changes about this pre recording stuff rules, I'll try searching for it because I can see how it can be gray line but does it applies to actors or only idols :/

only baekhyun ...

i don't think it's because of rules, i think it's to avoid people throwing speculations.

All videos from May onward got deleted, i guess they will be re-uploaded in 2023.

the very old videos are still up:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

FEcnHbPVEAYI3iI.jpg:orig

Instiz: Official notice regarding Baekhyun Youtube

- Is this because of those weirdos? Why do they give them what those weirdos want? They should have thought of the fans though.

- Ah those antis need to fck off.

- Why are they only doing this to Baekhyun?

- Why why this happens to us only?

- Some even have movies and dramas coming though... among my biases, there is a member that posts too though...

- Since when SM has this kind of deep thought?

- This is jealously.

- Please leave Baekhyun alone... y'll cannot say a single word in front of him, but just hiding behind as anonymous talking a lot.

- Those weirdos, if you are hurt, please go to hospitals.

- This shows how being so popular is a crime seriously...

- I'm a fan of another artist but this is ridiculous.

- There are also many weirdos here. They are too much...

- Y'll are the same here though... every time there is something about Baekhyun, y'll make a fuss asking if it is illegal? if it is okay to do as a soldier?

- Heol I'm not a fan but this doesn't make sense.

- No but this is not even a problem in the first place... why do they need to go that far...

- Woah I'm not a fan but I feel so bad.

- I'm not a fan but why I feel so bad and mad.

- I'm not a fan but weirdos, please go to hospitals... Y'll know that you are not normal, right?

Instiz: This is just because Baekhyun is so popular

OP: He enlisted but every time his videos are released, it's hot and this time too with the doll (Teolaegi), everyone says it's cute and it gathers good feedback and it is so popular to the point people cannot buy it because they are sold out... some people must be jealous.

- This is it.

- Only this reason.

- Kyoongtube didn't even generate profit in the first place so what on earth is the problem? and it's possible to do Youtube activities as public service worker so fck if there is any misunderstanding, you should have thought of explaining it though, right? SM-ah, do you think it makes sense to just delete it then release a notice?

- Why are they only like that to Baekhyun?

- Because he enlisted but he is still mentioned a lot and his doll has good feedback that y'll are losing your minds...? why y'll live such lives?

- This is so obvious.

- But isn't it okay if they aren't earning any profit? Seriously he was working hard to do all that for fans though. Why is SM handling things like that?

- I'm not a fan but I agree with OP.

- Everyone can tell it's true.

- Everyone can tell they are jealous.

- I can even see that as a fan of another artist. Baekhyun is so popular that there are many people being jealous.

- Reupload the videos.

- How about Baekhyun-nim who worked hard to film all those?

- I also constantly watch the videos to see Byun Baekhyun, why they took them down?

source: 1, 2

Baekhyun will be discharged from the military on February 5, 2023. Until then please enjoy his previous music releases :

BAMBI the 3rd mini album : Apple Music - Itunes - Spotify - Youtube Music - Deezer - Pandora - Melon - Genie - FLO - Naver Vibe

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

DELIGHT the 2nd mini album : Apple Music - Itunes - Spotify - deezer - pandora - Youtube Music - Melon - Flo - Genie - Naver -

CITY LIGHTS the 1st mini album : Apple Music - Itunes - Spotify - deezer - pandora - Melon - Genie - Vibe Naver -

MY LOVE (Dr. Romantic 2 OST): Spotify - Apple Music - Deezer - Melon - Genie - Flo Music - Naver Vibe

EVERY SECOND (Record Of Youth OST) : Spotify - Apple Music - Deezer - Melon - Genie - Flo Music - Naver Vibe

IS IT ME? (Red Sky OST) : Spotify - Apple Music - Deezer - Melon - Genie - Flo Music - Naver Vibe

Teolaegi (means fur baby) is the new doll designed by Baekhyun, he was inspired by himself and his dog Mongryong.

AVvXsEgA8sDyy-kSAC1DND4tIPMsGinTnxydYJIYxzHOyybbEwgALaC6rojDiJjwc2lVPjp6vyLmT_1lhD0MzaoEHkfau-VlB59ooKSv0RZECKKp0LTLNQQcxvLTe-9A9_oQwIlosDOYJ5OBz0SABtFMGqm1N_okINxgTrjpW3ZsR5Mp88RMV2xXzKgmsbBrqA=s1600

There are 3 design of Teolaegi:

1- Chapssal ver (a stress ball):

FD1C24UaUAAUD40?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

2- Ottugi ver:

FDVGHnIaUAAc5li?format=jpg&name=360x360

3- Teolaegi ver:

-small (key ring):
    FDVGHE3aIAAraeZ?format=jpg&name=360x360
    9c847d14a3407ba6eabff1682c7ec10ce9b80c1a.jpg

-Medium (20cm), also has outfits:
    FDVGHE2aIAApcEm?format=jpg&name=360x360

-Big (80cm):
    FD4ilAeVkAcBN93?format=jpg&name=900x900

-Flat magnet:
    542d6668c4da625a00cfe466a49b6fab54aa4cc5.jpg

Here is the video where Baekhyun makes the design of Teolaegi:

Theqoo: Actual image of Teolaegi designed by Baekhyun himself

- Its name is so cute.

- Heol so it's not fanmade. Official goods really look that good.

- Teolaegi made its hot debut. Its star quality is insane.

- But it's seriously so cute. I'm a muggle but I want to buy it so badly.

- Monster rookie Teolaegi '.ㅅ'

- Hot debut of Teolaegi. I heard it is a rookie from big company.

- So cute. I want to buy the big one.

- No but those messages have sense. "You have to protect me".

- Not a fan but I want to have that chapssal tok.

- No but I haven't seen Baekhyun for a while, why does he still look so young?

- Not a fan but as a person who like dolls, it's so cute ㅋㅋㅋ

- They look like Baekhyun.

- So cute. I'm a fan of another artist but this is the cutest among official dolls I have ever seen.

- It is really well-made. The more I think about it, the more well-made it is. I can see Baekhyun's efforts in the youtube video. It's cute.

- Not a fan but I have good impression on him and I want to buy it so badly. Please have many stocks.

- Hope my idol makes something like this too.

- Daebak. It's fkcing cute. Hope my idol design and make something like this too. I envy Baekhyun's fans.

- I have great impression on Baekhyun.

source: 1, 2

FDRSdUYakAEt96l.jpg:orig

External Content twitter.com

pannapp_2021-02-11_21_37_06

pannapp_2021-02-11_21_37_06-2

Please explain why you’re looking at him like this.. Can’t you look at me with that exact romantic gaze too…

Oh, you can’t….?

ok

Original Post

1. Ah seriously, it’s my first time being jealous of the way Baekhyun’s looking at a boy…

img-900.gif

2. Oppa this is seriously cheating

pannapp_2021-02-11_21_38_28.gif

3. I can make you smile too, Baekhyun-ah…

Screenshot 2021-02-14 at 11.50.03

4. Isn’t that the athlete who said Baekhyun started talking to him ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I think he asked him how old he was because he found him cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. That gaze ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Isn’t that the gaze he had when he coos over Oh Sehun ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Oh Sehun looks like a middle schooler to Baekhyun, so that person must look like a newborn to him

tumblr_ouqf01LInp1r9f1l9o1_400.gif

e0d85ad07926954714f66f48fe5b09e848e2c104.gifv

7245fb0906a8fa6cedf35977d2c909bbeaa61bd0.gifv

tumblr_po20ldmns01rtsp19o1_540.gifv

tumblr_pp8sitM5xn1r3hdhfo3_r1_540.gifv

6. Kill me, just kill me, Byun Baekhyun

7. Successful fan Baekhyun..

Screenshot 2021-02-14 at 11.50.42

8. Baekhyun-ssi… Thank you for finding our Keria cute.. (T/N: Keria is a popular E-sports player)

source

Bonus: Baekhyun x Backup dancer

1936340d5f3549991a1a9ed093c66f599224f922a8afe3fa34ba2ca73dac03f5.gif?w=800&h=310

f48cf557867c357afcc6af9af46492bc9676c9037ed50cb5b639ba58fbe28516.gif?w=800&h=230

Steam Bambi while waiting for his military discharge: Apple Music - Itunes - Spotify - Youtube Music - Deezer - Pandora - Melon - Genie - FLO - Naver Vibe

3bbd8925777ec6d4cdbe115b4620ed7b.jpg

IU

Please recommend some OSTs in the comments!! I don’t mind ones from idols who have already been mentioned by me. I’ll try to listen to all of them as much I can today.

++ I’ve listened to the recommended songs and it seems like some fans were disappointed that I forgot to mention some of the songs!! I just wrote them down as I remembered and it was just that I forgot at the time, even though I have heard them before. I’ve listened to Yuju, Wendy, Jaehwan, BtoB, Kim Sejung, Chanhee, Ha Sungwoon, etc and they were all so good!! Thank you ㅜㅠㅠ

Seventeen – Sweetest Thing

It feels like it’s perfect for Seventeen’s image and it feels very refreshing and mild – if you listen to it while you’re lying down, it feels like you’re at the beach..?

0561c4fd-f575-446e-b35a-2ccf1f3d4c69.jpeg?w=600&ssl=1

Taeyeon (SNSD) – All About You, Missing You Like Crazy

Taeyeon has a very clear, refreshing and powerful stream of voice. The song ‘All About You’ from Hotel Del Luna is such a good song – it feels very faint and emotional and you feel like you’re being absorbed into the song. I didn’t realise that ‘Missing You Like Crazy’ was by Taeyeon but it’s such a good song. If you give it a listen, you’ll probably think ‘Oh it’s this song!’

14876b32-b277-40ab-a496-5a2e385fece7.jpeg?w=560&ssl=1

Baekhyun (EXO) – Happy, On the Road

Please listen to these two songs – they are the best OST songs. I feel like everyone knows ‘I’m Loving You’… ㅎ People aren’t divided over Baekhyun’s voice and it’s delicate yet strong…? Especially his high notes are just so clean and deep…? He suits pretty much any genre! When he sings, you can really feel the emotions, which makes it even sadder

b3ced2d5235aa653df385b941bc2058b.jpg

Jung Eunji (Apink) – You Are My Garden

Ah, this song is just so ㅜㅜㅜ She has such a clear voice but also has a hint of huskiness – you know what I’m talking bout right? This song suits Jung Eunji’s voice so well. It starts with a weak, innocence tone but it gets powerful by the end – it’s amazing and it’s so good to listen to in the shower ㅎ

2a99d4ff37e0298177209e79478bf4be.jpg

Wheein (Mamamoo) – With My Tears

The song is originally by Seo Jiwon-nim and when I listened to the remake version by Wheein from Hospital Playlist, I thought it fit her voice like a glove ㅜ Her clear voice just makes it sound even sadder.. ㅠ

b1b3a103a4505084cc1e5c188540c7d85b1722d1r1-735-1102v2_hq.jpg

Seungkwan (Seventeen) – Beautiful Moment

It’s a cover of K.Will’s OST and you can find the live version on YouTube – you have to watch it!! I think out of all the idols, he is the best at doing covers. He has such a beautiful voice when he hits the falsetto notes and it’s amazing how his voice is so steady when he sings the high notes ㅜㅠ

6cd7436d-8da2-44ce-9970-ea3a408b261d.jpeg?w=600&ssl=1

Joy (Red Velvet) – Yeowooya

You know Joy’s voice – it’s very clear, refreshing and very bubbly!! This song is so good and I have to listen to it at least once every day ㅜㅜ It suits Joy’s voice, which is like a marble, and it’s such a fun, innocent and bright song…? It just suits her voice so well

8787768f-fecd-4bc4-a498-00058365411d.jpeg?w=670&ssl=1

Yook Sungjae (BtoB) – Love Song

My favourite drama is called ‘Who are You’ and it’s like a high school drama. He was the main lead and he sang the OST as well and whenever I listen to this song, I just feel like I need to put a school uniform on and fly around…? Anyways, it’s very innocent and cheery and it puts me in a good mood ㅜ I definitely recommend it

5d9c786f-14fb-4130-8ec3-17571415d15c.jpeg?w=600&ssl=1

Original Post

[+384][-24] Baekhyun – My Love

[+246][-15] A-Teen’s 9Teen is so good

[+167][-16] Woozi’s Miracle is so good

[+122][-6] Oh also, you should give Baekhyun’s ‘My Love’ a listen – it’s so good and it makes you feel so heart-fluttered

4c81c535-4205-4abe-a4bd-15b951e45c12.gif?resize=299,194&ssl=1

[+90][-4] I definitely recommend Baekhyun’s ‘Every Second’ and ‘Beautiful’!! Especially ‘Beautiful’ – it will make your heart flutter

[+86][-9] Yuju’s ‘Spring Is Gone By Chance’ is so f*cking good – at one point, this was the only song I listened to

[+78][-5] Taeyeon’s most legendary OSTs are ‘Can You Hear Me’ and ‘If’… OST queen ㅠ

[+69][-4] Taeyeon is just the best for OST in South Korea,,, ㅋㅋㅋ If, Can You Hear Me, Only One and All About You all did so well

source

OP got it wrong. "My Love" and "Is It Me?" are the OSTs that actually suit Baekhyun the most.

My Love: Spotify - Apple Music - Deezer - Melon - Genie - Flo Music - Naver Vibe

Is It Me?: Spotify - Apple Music - Deezer - Melon - Genie - Flo Music - Naver Vibe

Doyoung’s Bubble messages:

[Though I want to say to Baekhyun-hyung 2000 times that he’s the coolest ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

We’re not close at all ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

So I thought I’d at least tell you]

pannapp_2021-01-03_18_40_10-2.jpg

Tweet 1 from fan:

[Baekhyun-ah… NCT Doyoung-ssi wants to tell you you’re the coolest….]

Baekhyun’s reply:

[Doyoung-ah… ah this kid, thanks! ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Can someone please pass this on to Doyoung…]

4798764fc72a483a1cb9f669017150547b483ed1.gifv

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Why are they passing messages through the fans, is this some kind of joke ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

NCTzens: Doyoung said that Baekhyun was the coolest after watching the online concert

EXO-Ls: Ah, I heard that. Baekhyun passes on his thanks

The killing point was Doyoung saying “I want to say that 2000 times but we’re not close at all” with full sincerity wow

Baekhyun’s was his humble and cute ‘Ah this kid, thanks!’ ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

+ I don’t know why people are voting down a post that’s totally innocuous

Jealousy is a form of attention so I’ll just take it as that. Everyone, don’t have an inferiority complex towards idols and live normally this year,, There were 10 downvotes within 30 seconds, so I thought an anti-group had gathered from somewhere,, fighting

89847ee6ee925363412275942ad89db4feee095b.gifv

Original Post:

1. [+220][-0] Seriously how did they hold hands

Screenshot-2021-01-04-at-01.13.41.png

2. [+129][-0] Whether it’s the person who sent it on Bubble, the person who saw that and conveyed his thanks or the person who was requested to do that, they’re all so funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+90][-21] What’s up with these guys, a meeting of my past bias and current bias, I can’t believe it… I f*cking like it

4. [+56][-3] If it’s like this, I think it’d be okay to limitlessly expand the Awsaz (It’s Awkward But It’s Ok) content from NCT to the whole of SM ㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+50][-0] The fans’ reactions are even funnier… In any case, wouldn’t you guys be closer to each other than we are…? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+48][-0] Taeyong is in the room right next to Kim Doyoung ㅋㅋㅋㅋ He could just say it to Taeyong ㅋㅋ

7. [+48][-0] Doyoung and Baekhyun-Xiumin-Kyungsoo at the SM concert ending are hella cute

8. [+47][-0] Baekhyun’s tweet after seeing video of Jeno dancing Monster

screenshot_20210103-213955_samsung-internet.jpg

[Text: Jeno swag!! (A proud reaction)]

source

4513e20cbe8cdc0e18e700f2b3e6e573279e1bf3.gifv

Check out Baekhyun's last album 'BAMBI' here: Apple Music - Itunes - Spotify - Youtube Music - Deezer - Pandora - Melon - Genie - FLO - Naver Vibe