WINNER at Sungkyunkwan University Festival

• I forgot how much the crowd gets hype for WINNER.

You know you're loved in Korea when every college student knows every word to your songs.

Wow! I really missed this.

External Content m.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Don't know the WINNER tag

YG Family

1080x360

*Disclaimer I don't read responses to my posts unless I've replied to you before. If that offends you BLOCK ME. It's not my job to police your feelings.

Edited 2 times, last by Blue2012 ().

• I'll post more fancams as they become available.

It's usually the same 2-3 uploaders who do the fancams. If they still do them.

YG Family

1080x360

*Disclaimer I don't read responses to my posts unless I've replied to you before. If that offends you BLOCK ME. It's not my job to police your feelings.

• External Content m.youtube.com

YG Family

1080x360

• Man! Their discography is so good.

YG Family

1080x360

• Seunhoon is a beautiful man.

YG Family

1080x360

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!