How would you assign kpop positions to western bg's and gg's

• Idk/have forgotten most of these people so don't come at me. Idk what's popular out there.

1. One direction

EusXtcuVoAEmuSk.jpeg

Center - Harry

Visual - Zayn/Niall

2. Little mix

Eu1Hy6wXYAMwA1Y.jpeg

Center- Jade

Visual - Perri

3. Fifth Harmony

EuWKfzeWQAANtYA.jpeg

Center - Camilla ig

Visual - Lauren

4. Pussycat dolls

Ed-xTgJVoAAHQzw.jpeg

Imagine talking about line distribution and screen time here

Center, Visual, everything- ikw her face but I don't know her name. She was a judge on x factor.

5. Idk is it nsync next? EThugtoWoAA1h-3.jpeg

Visual, center everything- Justin Timberlake

Desbundar

Edited 2 times, last by Serendipity2000: Some cute pics. ().

• in what universe is Niall a visual? he was always the third cutest in the group.

One Direction: Harry is the center and Zayn the visual, otherwise idk. Liam the leader.

Little Mix: Leigh is the visual, Perrie and Jade the main vocalists and the other two the leads

Nsync: Justin is the center and visual, JC is the main vocalist and I have no idea what the others are even called lol

Pussycat Dolls: Nicole is everything except main dancer.

Fifth Harmony: Lauren is the visual, Camila is the center, Normai the main dancer, Ally the main vocalist and Dinah the lead? They actually kinda work out as a K-Pop group.

• Ah I sneaked him in cuz i have a thing for blonde boys with blue eyes even if it was fake ;( he looked a bit different from the rest.

Yeah lil mix and fifth harmony could actually work of as a kpop group. Nsync and pussycat dolls fandoms would just be justin/nicole akgaes fr

Desbundar

• Ah I sneaked him in cuz i have a thing for blonde boys with blue eyes even if it was fake ;( he looked a bit different from the rest.

Yeah lil mix and fifth harmony could actually work of as a kpop group. Nsync and pussycat dolls fandoms would just be justin/nicole akgaes fr

haha Niall was cute though. But Zayn and Harry def had him beat. He and Zayn were the only ones I could tell apart, the other three were interchangeable, with the brown hair and the same haircuts.

I think JC was almost as popular as Justin in the NSYNC days, so maybe it'd at least be split two ways lol

• They should have named nsync JT and the boys

• The Monkees:

Davy: Visual, lead vocal, main dancer, maknae

Micky: Main vocal, rapper

Mike: Leader, sub-vocal

Peter: Rapper, vocal

4. Pussycat dolls

11524-ed-xtgjvoaahqzw-jpeg

Imagine talking about line distribution and screen time here

Center, Visual, everything- ikw her face but I don't know her name. She was a judge on x factor.

Nicole Scherzinger. She's currently a judge on Masked Singer.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!