Gentle Monster teasing collaboration with Hwasa? Plus the celebrities that attended the Gentle Monster Haus Dosan exhibiton.

• They must be rich as hell because they got both Jennie and now possibly Hwasa aswell. They were amongst the celebrities that got invited to take a stroll before the buildings official opening on February 24th. EuzRi9_VcAcLgH1.jpeg

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Blackpink's Jennie, Mamamoo's Hwasa, Girls generation Tiffany Young, Actors Ryu Jun Yeol and Sandra Park were amongst the celebrities that were in attendance to Gentle Monster's opening of it's newest store Haus Dosan in Seoul. It's a five story building that houses art pieces, desserts, cosmetics and gentle monster.

Models Lia Kim and Irene Kim were also mentioned but I can't find any proper updates from them. However recently there was a strange contraption from Gentle Monster on Irene Kim's instagram tho.

Desbundar

• what I think when I read HAUS DOSAN

tenor.gif

External Content www.youtube.com

• Haha :D is that his name?

name of character is Nam Dosan.

• hwasa and jennie collab

Kpop ain't ready for this level of greatness yet.

name of character is Nam Dosan.

Ah ha ha I thought he gonna be like Steve jobs or sumn. Now all I can imagine is jennie and Hwasa walking around looking expensive in a posh building to be greeted by him.

:cryingr::angryr:

Desbundar

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!