best skincare products?

• my skin’s pretty volatile so i’d love to know what you guys use to calm the bumps

EN-: jungwon | heeseung | jay | jake | sunghoon | sunoo | ni-ki

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• For me anything with rice has helped a lot - even just water I've washed my rice in has been nice. The Face Shop's rice ceramide emulsion is amazing.

oki, tysm for the response! this thread flopped so much oop...but i really really appreciate it! I’ll look for it when i go shopping next!

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• In the morning I use the fresh soy face cleanser, then the milk makeup toner stick, then caudalie skin perfecting serum, then tatcha pearl moisturizer, then aqualia thermal sunscreen, and I use some Vaseline on my lips. At night I use the sulwhasoo cleanser, the rose deep hydration facial toner, the innisfree firming energy soybean essence, the meteorites oxygen care radiance booster, the vital-e age defense eye cream, the clarins Paris double serum, the skinfix nourishing rich moisturizer, and Patrick Ta softening lip masque. They all work for me since I have normal skin but I heard that some of the products work for dry, oily, sensitive, and combination skin too.

“Welcome to good burger, home of the good burger, can I take your order?”

• Sk-ii facial treatmemt essence

Sum37 secret essence and the secret line

Missha Time Revolution first treatmen essence and the pro-bio ampoule and cream

Shiseido treatment softener enriched

• In the morning I use the fresh soy face cleanser, then the milk makeup toner stick, then caudalie skin perfecting serum, then tatcha pearl moisturizer, then aqualia thermal sunscreen, and I use some Vaseline on my lips. At night I use the sulwhasoo cleanser, the rose deep hydration facial toner, the innisfree firming energy soybean essence, the meteorites oxygen care radiance booster, the vital-e age defense eye cream, the clarins Paris double serum, the skinfix nourishing rich moisturizer, and Patrick Ta softening lip masque. They all work for me since I have normal skin but I heard that some of the products work for dry, oily, sensitive, and combination skin too.

tysmmmm, that’s actually so thorough and useful! i’ll screenshot it for future use!

• Sk-ii facial treatmemt essence

Sum37 secret essence and the secret line

Missha Time Revolution first treatmen essence and the pro-bio ampoule and cream

Shiseido treatment softener enriched

thankie xx, is it good for oily skin?

• I have very sensitive skin and acne-prone, I use ISIS pharma teen derm gel to wash and teen derm k after washing. If you can use as little foundation as you can, or missha bb cream , which is really good.

Caudalie has some good products and you're gonna need toner and serum too, which I don't use, but above got suggested

• you just need to wash your face, use moisturizer and sunscreen daily to have a great skin. the ordinary, cerave, Avène and the inkey list are nice skincare brands, and they're really cheap as well!

loonapop only

Pin by ʀɪɴᴀ on LOOΠΔ | We heart it, Image, Find image

• thankie xx, is it good for oily skin?

i think the essences will suit for oily skin. Shiseido softener has oily skin version. The rest might be heavier, especially missha. From Sum37 i think toner and lotion could suit oily skin but the cream might be too much I have normal to dry skin

• me taking notes

same ;( ;(

• i think the essences will suit for oily skin. Shiseido softener has oily skin version. The rest might be heavier, especially missha. From Sum37 i think toner and lotion could suit oily skin but the cream might be too much I have normal to dry skin

ah okie, tysm. I’m so envious, i wish i had normal-dry skin, oily skin makes you look like a sweating pig ||

• you just need to wash your face, use moisturizer and sunscreen daily to have a great skin. the ordinary, cerave, Avène and the inkey list are nice skincare brands, and they're really cheap as well!

Agreed on these brands. Plus other dermatologist brands like La Roche Posay, Uriage, Cetaphil, etc. Usually the uglier and more boring the package is, the more I trust it.

I've spent an obscene amount of money on the whole Korean 10 step skincare and high end/luxury skincare brands and it's not worth it at all, trust me. A lot of skincare is redundant and unnecessary to sell you more products (toners, essences), and the more ingredients you use on your face, the more likely you'll get or develop a reaction (especially if your skin is already sensitive).

I keep my skincare very simple now. It's pretty basic and would generally work for most skin types with the Serum/Treatment step customized to your skin type.

1. Emlusifying oil cleanser - I always use this if I'm wearing makeup. Avoid makeup wipes (ingredients + harshly rubbing skin = bad). I also use it if my face feels like there's a buildup of dry skin/dry sebum and it helps exfoliate. I even use it on my scalp before taking a shower. I've started to DIY my oil cleanser because I go through so much of it. I'm normally opposed to DIY'ing skincare (dabbled in it before, wouldn't recommend it at all), but it's just 2 ingredients and it should be cleansed off afterward. Otherwise any oil cleanser that washes off/doesn't require a towel to wipe off and has no fragrance is good (DHC, Rohto). Make sure you read the ingredients, because a lot of oil cleansers have fragrance that can irritate the eyes.

2. Second Cleanser - To get off any residue that the first cleanse didn't take off. I don't like spending too much money on cleansers because they get washed off, so there's no point in active ingredients. I use a gentle cleanser from Marcelle, but brands like Cetaphil and Cerave are fine.

3. Exfoliant - I use only when necessary, no more than 3 times a week, even that's being too generous for me. AVOID physical exfoliants (especially harsh scrubs like St. Ives Apricot Scrub, brushes like the Clarisonic, or even face towels). Stick to chemical exfoliants like AHAs and BHAs. Some are leave-on or wash-off. I personally like AmorePacific Treatment Enzyme Peel (expensive, but will last for years. I still haven't had to buy a full size yet) as a wash-off in the morning if I really need to get flaky dry skin off before putting on makeup. Otherwise I use INKEY List BHA as a leave-on at night.

4. Serums/Treatments - This is where I would invest my money if I need to, although you can get affordable serums from INKEY List or The Ordinary. Get what you need for your particular skin type.

5. Moisturizers - Keep it simple. As long as your serums/treatments have all the actives you need, you don't need an expensive moisturizer. Just get one that has the right consistency for your skin type. I have dry skin, and I use two. A thin milk-type moisturizer that really penetrates the skin (MUJI Sensitive Skin Moisturizing Milk), then a thicker cream type on top to seal it in. I'm currently using Cerave cream moisturizer on top at night (I find it too thick, so I'll probably try something else after I finish it), and a moisturizer that doubles as a makeup primer in the morning (Embryolisse Lait-Crème Concentré during winter, and Complex 15 Daily Face Cream during the summer/on oilier skin days).

If you have oily skin and you find most moisturizers too oily, I would definitely recommend a Milk-type moisturizer by itself. You can even add a hyaluronic acid serum (The Ordinary is a good one) underneath if it's not enough.

N Ξ O C I T Y

EWwNl6R.png

• I just bought the Milani Eyeshadow Primer for my mother. This Milani primer is a terrific eyelid primer for mature skin because it prevents creasing and makes sure makeup lasts a long time even with all the little folds you’re starting to notice in your eyes.

Edited once, last by emma-h ().

• Milani Eyeshadow Primer is really good, and I like it a lot. I am sure that you will not be disappointed with it, girls! I also like taking different CBD products from GoldBee which I think affect my skin and health overal in a pretty good way. They also help me sleep better which is important for being healthy and beautiful too, so think about taking those too, they will not harm you for sure

Edited once, last by leticca ().

• I just use acne products that my doctor prescribed. My skin is improving so much

External Content www.youtube.com

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!