[enter-talk] WOW BLACKPINK AND AESPA'S OUTFITS ARE F*CKING SIMILAR......

• Maybe because they are also 4 people and have similar styling?

They seriously look the f*cking same

AVvXsEiex0Ilj5Hb5mdTxnKAKFgNd0nAcPHh57-JAlMlKwgTj6Va2-mi9Em-K3zTHk2PiQ70dPiSQANM4_wqmEGa0VYb20oyUsidV8KU7-llFfwQc7XOPcHfVYr1wW7njannZ-lKVkfuo08cakY7b_ArLnfW0Jn81FAddbXzip67dZdIcHxZTvjfP0hXLEqk=s16000

AVvXsEjS1vTmjnbr4eday4TnAW6m3ZJ6YLkmArR1B8S1LYPo35q3x1BNJqYXRReLvpW8ApkvX4zmXGW5HVdRW5kY7Y4ShWXkcDKc_hWM1Vj5uZNTUXSBUhpR3-tk-KvASE3V3hiOUwWRHlPjMkL0e-2D4ntmdtoKtxERZVxbHi01QRqawR7q-_DZEANjDuhN=s16000

post response:
    [+365][-149]
    original post: here

1. [+305, -17]

It's freaking cool how all of BP are smiling in such a relaxed way in the picture

2. [+286, -16]

But seriously, I'm not a fan of either groups but seeing them like this rather makes them look so differentㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ of course, I think that even though both group didn't have a lot of seniority when they performed, whether or not they had experience performing in front o f a crowd does make an important difference.... I so proud of both teams

3. [+280, -26]

I'm suddenly reminded of this

AVvXsEgPlhF6Z4SXfyrk-0NVcYlkCUgkMxjEaggFCP1fmJ-_HxF7RnXXLlVdCxnZZUll0fsXBaTqHg9aQUu69RhvHVnly0fredwxWLW7Pa1_LaJfF_NtBmZJS6kkEF53GuCH3oYjWnE3j50awwN-7U4ByL1EBzktPzv5lEXVFxUNzsN-ZL4m-LmHd7lHmsOT=s16000

4. [+181, -16]
    The fans hate feeding the trolls but it's honestly f*cking similar.... It's seriously obvious that they did at least a little bit of benchmarking

5. [+146, -3]
    I feel like if they had their original AI styling, it would've been betterㅠㅠㅠㅠ Aespa's coordi is good at making those no?..

6. [+127, -30]
    There are some overlapping similarities but their figures are different ㅋ

7. [+113, 0]
    Blinks, don't feed the troll. Stop mentioning them

8. [+110, -65]
    Aespa looks like Made In China and Blackpink looks like Made In Italyㅠㅠ BP's live at Coachella was f*cking good... Aespa's live was honestly unstable and bad. The biggest issue is that all their songs were so-so. They didn't have a dance for Life's Too Short and their singing showed the most there... I can understand why SM didn't make them sing live until now...

9. [+96, -3]
    To be honest, I used to say that I wasn't sure if they were copying BP but from the concept, to the members composition and except for SM's unique and esoteric world view, it's true that they are the f*cking same. From their clothes to their career advancement..... it's to the point that you cannot mention one group without the other when they are meshed together

10. [+86, -3]
    They definitely referred to itㅋㅋㅋ

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!