Somebody come get your children in the anons

• ARMYs, Blinks and MYs, kindly

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

๐Ÿ†ˆ๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ท, ๐Ÿ…ฑ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†„๐Ÿ…ฒ๐Ÿ…ด ๐Ÿ…ฑ๐Ÿ…ด ๐Ÿ…ฟ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ†„๐Ÿ…ณ

๐Ÿ…ธ'๐Ÿ…ผ ๐Ÿ††๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ†

๐Ÿ…ผ๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ†…๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ†‚, ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ…ท๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ†ˆ ๐Ÿ†‚๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ถ๐Ÿ…ถ๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ†

๐Ÿ††๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ท!

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Go to Best Answer
    • Best Answer

I prefer this version

• They're really out here being clowns :aespa40:

And cowards.

• I prefer this version

I prefer this one too now

• Thank you for the extra akorn :pepe-sad:

Tbh I didn't even visit anons today, I woke up today and chose peace :pepe-pray:

• Right?

If you're gonna be an anti, at least have the balls to do it on the main forums :pepe-just-smile:

More akorns that way too :pepe-use-head:

So no balls and no brains too. What's left of their anatomy?

• Thank you for the extra akorn :pepe-sad:

Tbh I didn't even visit anons today, I woke up today and chose peace :pepe-pray:

Good for you. I have no self-preservation.

• Ass

Maybe they should know it's not a personality trait.

• I prefer this version

Awww, bears need to scratch their backs too....

• Come to the main and complain coward losers, I want to see the ***** who keep accusing army of being a members anti/solo stan

You have these 'things' in your fandom too?

• Yes acc to them every member they stan is hated by armys. Armys stan the air molecules atp

Air molecules outselling your faves

• Now see this why I avoid that place like the plague...I always hear of some BS going on

I say anons should be removed

:mouth-zipped-raccoon:

Then where would those professing "let's support all groups" go when they're tired of pretending?

• that cat :angryr:

Sadly

Participate now!

Donโ€™t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!