Now a days, I sometimes mix up these two kpop groups...

• Since DONGKIZ changed their name to DKZ, I have been mixing them up with DKB sometimes.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

BTW on 28 of April, DKB is going to release "Sober".

• I can see why, with their name initials being so similar. On a slightly less related note, two groups I used to mix up all the time were G-Idle and Gfriend. They both started with a G and had six members (at the time) and because I couldn’t match their names to their faces yet, if you showed me a picture of any of them, I wouldn’t even be able to know which group they were in, much less their name. How was I, am extremely casual listener of both groups, supposed to tell them apart?

For pretty much the same reasons, I also had trouble telling apart Iz*One and Loona. Similar story. Didn’t know who was in each group, couldn’t recognize them, debuted not incredibly far apart, both had good bops and both with 12 members. It was confusing times. Since then, I’ve gotten slightly better at telling both pairs of groups apart (to an extent). Have a great day/night!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!