[theqoo] PEOPLE WHO LIKE IDOLS ARE VERY DIVIDED ON THIS

• AVvXsEgcD6TWtDTX1ykDdNUFWhYYBSfWwNc30neL69O49bY7d33lahQLjsFy-qHo91-bKvsjYEJYtdT_5OD_zfZbr_uRAnYCnvPIp9_yy8qYbOlhnWrnxBUGWGFiUcXci0jcBWcvKVcPFNv3-GxZsS6gheNerfmp46OAl31CB1mLgeAwy7nysH7Og-pWAFfF=s16000

"1. Fans who have a bias : You like everyone but you like that member a bit more than others
    2. Individual fans: You mainly only like this one member
    3. Akgae: You only like your member and everyone else are your member's"

I'm #2

original post: here

1. Why is there not an option for an All-fan who doesn't have a bias

2. I used to be an all-fan but... but they had one member who had a s*x scandal so..

3. I have my #1 and #2 bias but I like them all~~~

4. I'm definitely #2 but I like the other members too. I just don't fangirl on them

6. I'm a solid #2 but I support all the group and if other members have something, I'm interested too

7. I'm none of the 3... I just like the group and the kids as a whileㅋㅋㅋ I just like the group vibe so much and the vibe of their song so I like all the kids... so I have no interest in their acting or unit activities

8. #2. I do wish the best for the group but I don't like every member

9. #2, individual fan. Even so, I got attached to the other members as time went so I do like them too

10. 1 + all-fan, I have my bias but I have no interest in their solo activities. I like it the best when all the members are together

12. 22 I used to think that I like all members but looking into it, it's not to that extent. I like them all when they are with my bias

13. I joined the fandom as #2 but I became #1. When I see the members with my bias, I naturally started to like them too. But of course, my bias is still my bias

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I feel like most people are #1. Even if you love the whole group, there's definitely going to be one member you lean a little more toward. It may not be a lot, but I bet it's there.

• If I call myself a stan of a group I'm 1#, there's groups I'm more interested in a member, but it's harder to keep up with the activities of that member and get really immersed in their career if I don't stan the whole group

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!