[theqoo] FREEZIA, DONATES 20 MILLION WON TO AREAS AFFECTED BY FOREST FIRE

• AVvXsEg2u6gfAM9mPPgc0BSQHJ4rjjMyYNPigqnZa9B35QX7Kf1B7hLPng6pHjONMtPPD3inmB3p_cdWN9AZDN2aXs4j5BZ7A54TrgQ_ViHGdU_cKcFK6Lqj38orPF76Z0uh2wYIxgLhLceOlzCGUr4wfQCYY8Fod7LBcRrG_e_W6ESNcnMICxqGJHFTBQfk
    Influencer Freezia (Song Jia) donated 20 million won to a forest fire-affected area.

The Korean Red Cross announced on the 7th that Freezia had donated 20 million won to the Red Cross for emergency relief in the areas affected by wildfires in Gangwon and Gyeongbuk.

According to the Korean Red Cross, Freezia said, "I am sorry to hear about the victims of the forest fire, and I decided to donate to help those who have suffered." The Red Cross said, "We thank Song Jia for her warm donation, and look forward to her for spreading a good influence to our society through various activities in the future."

The donations donated by Freezia will be used for emergency relief activities for victims through regional Red Cross branches such as Gangwon and Gyeongbuk where wildfire damage occurred.

source: https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/144/0000797860

original post: here

1. Wow I wondered if people will go as far as swear at her here and the first half of the comments are indeed all hateㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ you losers digging your boogers sitting at the corner of your room, Freezia is way better than you all for donating and she's actually helping society you pigsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. Kids who are feeling inferior to her even with this are seriously so meanㅜㅜ
    She's more helpful to society than you guys

3. You guys praise people with a bunch of money who never donates but come here and mock her for doing this? What's wrong with you? Do you not know that there are forest fires out there?

4. 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

5. She must be having a hard time and her mentality must be fragile, but she's still amazingㅜ

6. Jia, let's return.... I've never sworn at you, but I feel so sorry

7. I miss Freezia... She was so fun to watchㅠㅠ She just got herself mixed with the wrong companyㅠㅠ

8. Yet you guys call druggies 'cool' and 'legendary'. What bullsh*t. You guys are trying to drive a successful young woman to death by dragging her around, do you thin you're making any sense? It's not like she never apologized. She apologized for everything she did so until when are you going to bullsh*t like that?ㅋㅋㅋ I'm even more disgusted that you're hating on someone for donating

9. She's cool for doing this, but I don't know if it's time for her to return

10. She did a good thing, she's having a hard time herself so it's even harder to help others like that

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!