[theqoo] 2NE1 REUNITING AT COACHELLA 'I'M THE BEST' STAGE VIDEO

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Crazy

original post: here

1. What's up with Gong Minzy's singing and dancing

2. They are so cool that it's annoying me, I like them so much ㅜㅜㅜㅠ

3. CL is charismatic and Minzy is as hip as ever ㅋㅋ

4. Crazy, I f*cking like this. I'm tearing up ㅠㅜ

5. Gong Minzy has always been an allrounder but because her styling was countrified, she didn't get any hype. Minzy is the most talented here

6. No but ㅋㅋㅋ what's up with Dara unnie's hair ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Is their concept an explosion of confident?ㅋㅋ It's been so long since I've seen them together so I'm really happy ㅠ

7. Gong Minzy is freaking awesome..

8. Seriously, they did so well as expectedㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ ah daebak, seriously

9. This is it... This is what I wanted to see... they broke my insides...

10. My heart is beating so fast

11. It's like Minzy never went on a hiatus

12. I miss groups like them ㅜㅜ

13. Dara unnie lost her shoe in the middle

14. Wow this is freaking awesome. I was never a fan but I still welcome this and miss them

15. Please get back together

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• They were all having so much fun. I really do hope this leads to more from them together.

• I watched CL’s solos before I am the best.. it was great especially hello bitches but when she’s with 2ne1 she’s something else..

Now I’m wondering.. is it really because of the girls or it’s the combo of the girls and the song? Because naega Che chalaga is such an anthem.. if they comeback with a new song, will it be just as electrifying?

• But why did they perform as group when they have gone on separate paths. And unlikely they are going to be promoting as a group again. I think psy should have performed he also has an upcoming release. His songs are more famous than any kpop song.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!