Do you think Soojin deserved to be cut from Gidle?

• seo shinae admitted she was lying and didn't actually know if her bully was really soojin, that's why soojin was saying she didn't remember seo shinae

seo shinae said no such thing, that was a doctored screen cap passed around the big gidle fanbases. you'd think the fact the message was in english would've clued people in but soojin stans are in complete denial, as evidenced by this thread as well. face it, your idol was a bully who screwed this up for herself.

• Whether she did or she did not, I don't think she deserves to be kicked out. Of course trauma varies from person to person, and how individual handles it. If there was concrete evidence of physical harming, then I believe she should apologize directly to the victim. However, as I recalled, she did wanted to personally apologize but the accuser denied request, stating trauma. Again, different per person.

When I was younger, I migrated to a different country. Being different and VERY physically small, yeah bullying wasn't new to me. Happens from elementary to junior high. Not much physical fights, just alot of taunts, making fun of, names calling etc. I wanted to knock the dude out at the time, but as you grow older, it's just another story of your long, but short live. It does not affect me in the long run, looking back, I chalked it up as dumb kids doing stupid things, really don't care what he's up to now. That's how I viewed it, different people react differently I guess.

Unless she continues her attitude and behavior as an adult, I don't think she should be heavily punished like this.

I don't have much information to go on, other than some articles I read here and there about this case. Which was somewhat unsolved. For issues like these, I really wish the reporter to interview the victims again, and see if they felt better, if they got their justice or find some solace in knowing the bully got what they deserved. It'll be a great insight to see how people truly feel.

• soojin fumbled it herself. if she hadn't tried to play innocent from the beginning seo shinae wouldn't have exposed her so completely. the problem with soojin is that her accusers weren't just anonymous pann posts - when another celebrity chooses to expose you, it's over.

seo shinae's exposing didn't even including any proofs, people to her words as truth because she is celebrity even though she could be lying

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!