My God! LESSERAFIM Is Ridiculously Charming...

• My God! LESSERAFIM Is Ridiculously Charming...

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

So I've been kind of slacking on keeping on the up and up with kpop over the past few months. Real life has kept me busy.

I knew that the new group from HYBE was gonna debut soon. And honestly the only initial reason I was interested at all was Chaewon. I'm kind of a low key fanboy of hers.

But in general I didn't expect to be interested in the group. I figured their style wasn't gonna be cup of tea. I saw their initial promo teasers and photoshoots and wrote them off mentally as a group that wasn't gonna be for me.

But then..... I watched their Introduction Video....

WOW!

They are soooo charming.

Chaewon of course is as adorable as ever. CHEETAH Cute.

But everyone else was really cool as well.

Yunjin is really funny. Eunchae seems like an absolute sweetheart. And Garam too is really cute. Sakura as always.

But who really blew me away was Kazuha!

OH MY GOD KAZUHA!

:omgr:

She is so ridiculously charming. Sort of this understated calm collected cuteness. And soooo pretty. Goodness. I'm gonna have to resist becoming a fanboy of hers lol. I ain't got the time or empty slots in my Stan box.

Anyway. I don't know if they're ultimately going to be my type of group in terms of promotional and music style.

But wow was I taken with their personalities. Seem like a really charming group of girls.

Look forward to seeing more of them. Especially their live/variety content.

Okay.

That's my PSA. Carry on.

:happyr:

• I've already lost track of how many people keep on swerving towards Kazuha's lane lol. Girl is like the ultimate stan-attractor already and she hasn't even been in the kpop game for a hot minute yet. Feel free to join the Kazuha Cult at your leisure. It's only going to be a matter of time

:pepe-toast:

Yes! I didn't even notice her at first with the promos and pictures and stuff.

But then she surprised me in the Introduction Video. She's so endearing.

<3

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!