Jang Wonyoung’s part that received a lot of good responses in IVE’s new song

• Jang-Wonyoungs-part-that-received-a-lot-of-good-responses-in-IVEs-new-song-1.gifJang-Wonyoungs-part-that-received-a-lot-of-good-responses-in-IVEs-new-song-2.gifNarcissistic , my god I love it !

1. I really like this song and choreography ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Jang Wonyoung’s facial expression is so good

2. Seriously, I’m surprised every time I see Wonyoung… She’s just a princess

3. I like Wonyoung’s voice in this song, Wonyoung’s singing part is my favorite part
    4. I really like Wonyoung’s voice…

5. When I watch their stage, I always look forward to this part ㅠㅠ

6. Daebak ㅜㅜ Her expression is so natural

7. Our princess is pretty no matter what she does, she digests this part perfectly ㅠㅠ She is a genius idol

8. She’s seriously pretty and her facial expressions are so good

9. Her acting on stage is amazing

10. I like this part too, from the choreography to looking in the mirror and smiling

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!