Why are people defending that LESSERA girl?

• You knew about her existence only 2 days ago why are you riding so hard for her? You aren’t even trying to be neutral just straight up defending her like your life depends on it. Kpop stans are so weird

Approved the thread.
  • The only part about it that annoys me is how they are running around screaming and calling people antis and cracking jokes about a potential bully then have the nerve to pretend that they are being neutral and it's everyone else that needs to settle down.

Like, legit, wait. Chill tf out.

I get you to want the best for this group, but you're not fooling anyone like this by behaving so extreme. The crazy part is, I don't even see people dragging her here, just them spazzing out all by themselves.

• who are 'people'? if it's on twitter, asking here is useless because i've only seen akp people staying neutral or making jokes about it.

• uh oh! looks like someone condones hating on a kid!

• Because they're not no life nerds like your hating ass

• hybe already released a statement and said It's not true and they're taking a legal action. But some of her acquaintances are not buying it because according to them they know garam personally.

• I don't like engaging in accusation without evidence

• I'm at least as worried about those who're perfectly fine with spreading more and more rumours.

It's the reason why this kind of stuff gets made up so often. Many love drama so much that they don't stop to think about what kind of ordeal they're putting potentially innocent people through.

• hybe already released a statement and said It's not true and they're taking a legal action. But some of her acquaintances are not buying it because according to them they know garam personally.

so they keep speaking even after hybe's notice? do you have any links?

• not people missing the point op was trying to make. why are people defending someone they don't even know? like let the comany handle it.

but then again kpop stans are weird. theres kpop stans who still think seungri is innocent 🙄 and you saw how they blamed sza for giselle's nword scandal. so what did u expect?

• who are 'people'? if it's on twitter, asking here is useless because i've only seen akp people staying neutral or making jokes about it.

i am talking about akp, i am not asking people to hate on her like some losers in this thread are suggesting. Is it not common sense to stay neutral and let the company handle it. people on akp were not being neutral they were defending her. would they have done the same if the idol they stan said this claims?

• i am talking about akp, i am not asking people to hate on her like some losers in this thread are suggesting. Is it not common sense to stay neutral and let the company handle it. people on akp were not being neutral they were defending her. would they have done the same if the idol they stan said this claims?

i only see they make fun of the situation and some of the accusations that sound fake af. if you call that defending...

• Y'all are weird.... If any one of, unknown to the public, was accused of the same thing, I would have also stood up for you. Even if you're not an idol or anyone that matters to me. It's called empathy, sympathy. Especially when we found out it's garam being the victim here

• I think it’s even weird to conclude on something without proofs & maliciously accuse someone w/o solid evidence. The normal behavious of a decent person is to think that a person is innocent until proven guilty. Why are we normalizing the bandwagon of hate ? Just because it happened to something, it needs to be repeated all the time. At some point people need to be decent.

not people missing the point op was trying to make. why are people defending someone they don't even know? like let the comany handle it.

but then again kpop stans are weird. theres kpop stans who still think seungri is innocent 🙄 and you saw how they blamed sza for giselle's nword scandal. so what did u expect?

• i agree people are going to hard on defending her. Hating her is also stupid,but come on you don't even know her. if some of it ends up being true their comments will age badly

• it usually starts with people hating so some people will start defending it's a reflex

idk if she did something or not, I'm honestly over all this middle school drama every couple of weeks but a lot of the accusations are obviously fake so it's not a stretch to assume there's someone trying to target her

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!