IVE 'LOVE DIVE' ends with 120k in the 1st day making the double of ELEVEN. One of the highest 1st day sales in GGs this year

• The huge jump compared to Eleven :pepe-sad:

the fact that this is only a single album not even a mini :pepe-sad:

They are here to stay :froghype:

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• So out of curiosity i checked ktown4u price. Basically the cheaper ver sold 3x than the expensive one. I think it happens to almost every kpop group, Inc my bias. I think it's more informative if the chart changes to highest grossing most money album sales received or whatever than who sold the most pieces. Imo

• So out of curiosity i checked ktown4u price. Basically the cheaper ver sold 3x than the expensive one. I think it happens to almost every kpop group, Inc my bias. I think it's more informative if the chart changes to highest grossing most money album sales received or whatever than who sold the most pieces. Imo

Just checked out Ktown. It's the opposite actually. The 9 dollars version is at 4k, but the 13 dollars is at 75k.

Where are you seeing this?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!