hpEhy.webp

unPRo.webp

WvhaK.webp

fIeLR.webp

DmilI.webp

wnkIW.webp
    Lee Joon-ha from The Light in Your Eyes

theqoo

-His acting skill is good and so is the storyline, but I still can't bring myself to watch it because it's too sadㅠㅠㅠ

-I only remember this drama as 'Kim Hyeja's drama', I can barely recall anything about that. However, I think this is the best drama, compared to all the other dramas, he has ever starred in

-I also like his character as Nam Dosan in Start Up

-This is the best drama I have ever watched in my life

-People started seeing him in a new light because of this dramaㅋㅋㅋ So yeah, I agree that this is the best character he has ever played in his career

-I agree... Isn't this also when his acting skill improved a lot??

-I've always wanted to watch this drama, but I just can't. So I'm gonna say his best character is the one in Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok-joo

-This drama made me cry so much, my eyes were always puffed the next day after I watched it

-I really like Nam Joohyuk's character in this drama...

-I feel like tearing up every time I think of Joonha. His acting skill is really amazing in this drama.

-I think this is a sign for me to rewatch The Light in Your Eyesㅠㅠㅠ

-This drama is very very sadㅠㅠㅠ

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!