[NB] No CF company has charged Kim Seonho with any penalty fees

• source: No CF company has charged Kim Sun Ho with any penalty fees

No CF company has charged Kim Sun Ho with any penalty fees
    netizen buzz, korean pop,korean drama, korean media, korean entertainment, korean news, kpop, kdrama, netizens, comments, reactions, translations
    netizenbuzz.blogspot.com

AVvXsEiIRAfgRsBiss1jRu16Kewh_OS_kAIPdCk08wQRv6msc_Vtb_TliuLNkz9VPyH_sQbzDsTaiKIolmflyrYoDyg-vgr82MIekyaw6Q8sP6VlkKzJqeW2vIgHTB9G0-0NrXUtTBMek7xTEN7Tb24EqtLbW6XAoRyuR6xFQYDupSS4adI7MEI5i0dPmxuN=s16000

Article: '5 billion won in CF fees' Kim Sun Ho's cinematic return... "No company has requested a penalty fee"

Source: The Joongang via Naver

1. [+2,348, -346] The people who were putting him down were busy hating on him before finding out anything about the story. He has climbed his biggest mountain now so I hope he's careful the rest of his way. I'll continue supporting him.

2. [+1,860, -280] '1N2D' acted like they were his family the entire time only to erase him from the show over one post a woman made. How are they going to deal with the fallout of that now? Out of every company, I'm most disappointed with '1N2D'.

3. [+1,278, -73] Everything aside, I thought it was really damn cool of him to just own up to his mistake and let everything go without turning it into a mud-slinging fight

4. [+766, -112] I support him. I hope he never gets involved with any weird kkot-baem again and meets a kind woman and lives a happy life with her.

5. [+498, -82] How does any of us get to judge him? Not like we've never been in relationships ourselves. We all have good and bad sides to our stories. Sun Ho-ssi, I wish you the best!!

6. [+232, -16] What's weird to me is that the 'Hometown Cha Cha Cha' staff and cast members, even the director, have been out supporting and protecting him... but he's been with '1N2D' for so long and yet none of them have stepped up for him. I have not read one post by any of the staff members. I don't think he needs to return to that show. Other TV shows have no problem bringing back celebrities with scandals after it has died down but '1N2D' cut him off so quickly.. it feels a bit disloyal.. especially when they've known him the longest..

7. [+174, -17] What a woman, someone I hope to never have to cross paths with. A divorcee just 17 days after her first marriage for getting caught sleeping with three men while he was away on a business trip... what a crazy woman. She's just an animal with nothing but impulses left at this point.

8. [+134, -21] Please raise the penalty for slander... she really almost sent someone's career to the pits over nothing...

9. [+127, -20] I'm so happy for him, Kim Sun Ho fighting... Has Dominos brought back his ads yet? I have to order pizza soon... I've already ordered a Canon printer and some Miima masks. Just waiting on 11th Street and Wassup.

10. [+117, -10] He has become the end all for celebrities who recovered their careers. I've never seen a celebrity with such a positive image after a scandal like this before.

11. [+107, -2] Dispatch really did well this time, and I hope other journalists learn from them. Research the facts before putting out articles. I'm glad he's not being left with any penalty fees. I wish only the best for him moving forward.

12. [+101, -18] There is nothing problematic about Kim Sun Ho. He was a man who stepped up and took responsibility, that's all we learned from this. I hope he continues to grow as a great actor.

13. [+80, -2] I think a person's true character shows when they're in a state of emergency. When the entire nation was putting him down, he chose not to make excuses on the woman's words. Everyone knows that there are two sides to every story but he chose to stay quiet.

14. [+57, -2] A lesson for all companies to not make any hasty decisions after only hearing one side of the story

15. [+39, -1] From his perspective, I can see how he could've felt scared that his life was over and just wanted to avoid the whole mess by leaving things with an ambiguous apology no matter how much he had to say. He made no excuses for himself and chose to just take it all with him and I think that shows a genuine side of him that we need to trust.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.
    ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!