15th episode of 'Twenty-Five Twenty-One" kind of broke my heart

• the simpliest way to describe it is

that when you finish school, you grow up but at one moment reality hits you hard and you realize that it's much harder to maintain all those good things

also I never expected them to show all those scenes in such mature way

I guess we will probably all be crying tomorrow at ep 16...

but overall after watching ep 15 it already feels like whole happiness in the world just disappeared and there is that void, an empty space... which you can't really fill with any other emotion

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• i felt much much better after leaving school

and i had a great school life too

school life is great because you're just following orders and living in your little safety net

adult life is free for you to make what you will of it

so there's greatness to be found as well as great pain to be suffered

u r m o m g a y

1e1282e4806e9f6f1080ccc53055ea21c0a98974.gifv6cc52730ebd88d19753cac6a9c1436f129e99705.gifv

• so there's greatness to be found as well as great pain to be suffered

that's nice phrase

seems we have our akp Socrates here

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!