Kpop queerbaiting be like

• hahahaha

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• The fact fans fall for it is just embarrassing.

a lot of fans want their idols to be gay for their own members because of jealousy

like " rather my fave idol date my other fave idol than a random guy/girl who doesnt deserve him/her"

u r m o m g a y

1e1282e4806e9f6f1080ccc53055ea21c0a98974.gifv6cc52730ebd88d19753cac6a9c1436f129e99705.gifv

• It's worse when you stan JPop

Some girl once DMed me to ask if the member of a boygroup would be gay just cause they were hugging and kissing in many of their videos. She didn't understood what clickbait and fan-service are and as I said: "Nope, they are most likly not gay" she said: "But why are they kissing eachother than?"

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!