[theqoo] [QUEENDOM2] HYOLYN - TOUCH MY BODY PERFORMANCE STAGE

• [theqoo] [QUEENDOM2] HYOLYN - TOUCH MY BODY PERFORMANCE STAGE

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

original post: here

1. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

2. Freaking cool, seriously... she seriously f*cking looks like a pop star

3. I thought that since she was a soloist, her stages would be the most boring but Hyolyn did so well

4. Why am I crying, f*ck?ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ Freaking good...ใ…  I can tell that she was live but the sound system was so bad

5. She did so wellใ… ใ…  she tore up everything. She already won for me ใ… ใ… ใ… ใ… 

6. Looks like she paid attention to the cameras a lot too. The scene with the confetti was jjang good!!!

7. What is happening? ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ she's f*cking cool;;

8. This is what you call a performance. It's like she disciplined everyone else. She seriously did so well

9. Why is it suddenly summer?

10. She killed it ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ she seriously tore it upใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹

11. The winner!

12. How can she not win with this performance and live skilles?ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹

13. She's seriously a queen

14. As soon as I heard the news about Hyolyn joining Queendom, I thought that she would be the top in terms of skills and as expected, she tore it up ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹

15. I'm getting goosebumps

16. The dance break a the beginning was just crazy ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹

17. It was perfect, she did so well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• top tier

amazing fabulous

• I'm really glad they realized their mistake in the first season. You really have to be an all around performer for this kind of show if you're a soloist. She killed it.

Participate now!

Donโ€™t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!