[enter-talk] A 2ND GEN DATING PROGRAM THAT WILL MAKE WGM SEEM CUTE

• Mnet Scandal, a show where celebrities will go out with commoners (T/N: summary - A celebrity will go out with a non-celebrity for one week as they play the roles of boyfriend and girlfriend, and experience the hectic celebrity relationship life together. At the end of the week, they both decide whether they want to continue this "scandal" as a couple.)

Back then, netizens would search up information about the non-celebrity girl for days. The fans would rather pray that their bias go on WGM instead of Scandal

AVvXsEjq6OF3iSKYw3NQarFsZ9QdaHkqDdyORT47G5c1fah7s2IsfYfKldVsUlhRr8BjdsvevF2EDqTwoNIPcSEeiXlTgft_oEeAB7Q4hNs-whllEVHSMoTxxo_AB7zcEnisTUpCDsbRZlen9Tz8vTU9dgbr-O6Y0RtxrrXz82XICk4hEPf3uw4sPWsCF-7T=s16000

AVvXsEjpGV9PVUaTv8fLIkTKwwcqKSdePMxxyQTLb1ZWt4BZVMv-QKb9Vx5zDaWu154QwRG6ucowRv2MxwUXbcGytW4uHYOAt5R6ZR1ALS5AR-2zgVj3kOncdkIYCTvabc8XP51zHncCwwhvTJlWC71QqMJfKFzXcA8S3PfEgcHj4QKZLpyYRH9VOevrAxHW=s16000

AVvXsEjj_jNeLxipI4bYLUAR_psBuT0-Y_G7MTqf4sPHKaVF9_mvRrMXVihJd8bDLz5eXjHAE9khTyyUwodS2ra9Pn3M2MNAtdX3YNlvBHcclSbM_ItJFDKMrgZ9Zpn8lXQiNJ8I79HXAD98WmuSm04IFvp0ERDHZPnp1ZaPk0hoJSIZokhtNSMRukFDcwk6=s16000

AVvXsEjS27wCU2FcEXy3qw5aGXbVtiUJngM9NkZo1LcrLqX4Z8vxJ0cMo4VzYYATIUQFtlM4c1gl_EUO4HhY5GTdQTQpH7ttT0M06nX9Tvez3UfIV_wiMHrVT004AG9VMFu2dgMChfVMHDUST1eQ11NlE883MjthrU7G3nj__QFGAjkRP-7KQzEeE32hDxZ6=s16000

AVvXsEjcE7Jq1UWfcyTS6dI4ZPBTb2LKYfoTD6is3wtaWPoS06yl3cfJ-Z83rvNHSUtzlmmbtENasXcHtpQN1nR9MMKauobDRi9uDXYBGGDXjWMsmuMHcJNuFfXumTFF83SfwxEyvxCzUFArim8U3u-qWZwxtCCaHPdx-6g92X8e8Ap-JI0wxcW879PYPfFc=s16000
    "Mnet Scandal
    Dream-like reality program filled with love stories between a popular star and an average commoner."
    "Of course, people also went crazy back then ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ but if you think about A-list idols doing this today.."

post response:
    [+212][-2]
    original post: here

1. [+157, 0]
    If they did this now, it will honestly be so dangerous for the commoner

2. [+81, 0]
    But there were quite a lot of scandalous programs back then. It started from 'The More Thrilling Blind Date (아찔한 소개팅)' and during the times of 'Love's Universal Law (연애 불변의법칙), there were a lot of programs featuring commoners

3. [+45, 0]
    Ah crazy, this is f*cking nostalgic. Wasn't Lee Hongki with that iPhone girl? It was fun

4. [+23, 0]
    Ah but if they air this today, the girl will turn into dust. There were a lot of buzz back then too but nowadays, you can find their personal information just with one quick search. Sigh, just thinking about it makes me dizzy. Anyways, unless it was rigged, shows back then were 100% reality

5. [+15, 0]
    Wow this is daebakㅋㅋㅋBack then, Nickhun played 'Nothing Better' on the piano for the girl and it was my first time learning about that song... it was 15 years ago

6. [+13, 0]
    In fact, even actors and actresses of opposite genders can't appear in idols' MV anymore nowㅋㅋㅋㅋ back then, there was always someone playing the love interest of the popular member/ having a hug or kiss scene with the leader of the groupㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+11, 0]
    Wow you're telling me that such program was possible back then?

Source

• Lulu_Key I just posted this thread as well :teeheek:

not my akorns

Pin on Pepe

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• whenever I read word commoner

I'm thinking about peasants

lol

no but haha but doesn't MNet broadcast now "My Boyfriend is Better"?

I think few well known girls from SWF are there

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I'll say what I said in lulu's thread

Mnet Scandal?

I thought that was just produce 101 and 101 season 2 and produce 48 and produce x101

well at least one can say Mnet is consistent!!!!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!