[Pann/Nate] Netizens discuss whether (G)I-DLE can join group 1 with TWICE, Red Velvet, and BLACKPINK

• Is (G)I-DLE in group 1?

I’m curious if (G)I-DLE is in group 1 (A-list idol groups)

Netizens-discuss-whether-GI-DLE-can-join-group-1-with-TWICE-Red-Velvet-and-BLACKPINK.jpg

[+164, -145]

1. [+68, -28] They’re not in group 1, I don’t feel the popularity of group 1 from them

2. [+52, -37] If they aren’t in group 1, then there is no other 4th generation group who is in group 1

3. [+43, -30] I think they’re in group 1

4. [+33, -1] Objectively speaking, they need to release 2 other songs as good as this song to join group 1

5. [+31, -3] (G)I-DLE is still not successful enough to join group 1 (TWICE, Red Velvet, BLACKPINK). They also didn’t debut under a big agency, they debuted under a small agency so it’s great that they got results like this, but they still can’t make it into group 1. There’s a big gap between them and the girl groups that are in group 1

6. [+22, -8] They don’t have any mega hit songs and they haven’t been recognized by the public yet

7. [+20, -3] But anyway it’s great that a group from a small agency got results like this

Original post (1)

'No more shall man have wings to bear him to paradise. Henceforth, he shall walk.'

SWJ1P.gif

• I guess for Koreans any other label than SM, JYP, YG and HYBE is 'small agency'

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!