SF9 Youngbin & Inseong - On & On Live Ver

• I MISS THESE TWO SO MUCH THEY ARE BOTH ENLISTED/ENLISTING.

THEY COMPLIMENT EACH OTHER SO MUCH. I Love this song off Rumination!.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com

xx-jenn-xx

HwaGoose

LovenRose

Kairina

monalisalove

imgnrytrvllr

• this song gives me old kdrama ost vibes :peperain:

It's so beautiful. I love it, my others similar to this that i love is my story, my song, midnight road and like the hands held tight

• This song is absolutely beautiful. I love the Rumination album a lot <3

btw since Jenn you first got me interested in SF9 I started watching Kingdom lately and they are AMAZING there. Impossible to not love them :pepelove1:

• This song is absolutely beautiful. I love the Rumination album a lot <3

btw since Jenn you first got me interested in SF9 I started watching Kingdom lately and they are AMAZING there. Impossible to not love them :pepelove1:

They were done so dirty on Kingdom, pisses me off. But they had some AMAZING performances, when you get to move that was my favorite! Rumination is one of my fave albums by them!

• They were done so dirty on Kingdom, pisses me off. But they had some AMAZING performances, when you get to move that was my favorite! Rumination is one of my fave albums by them!

absolutely true and that broke my heart ;( but on the other side I was able to enjoy their beautiful performances, I have 2 last episodes to watch but for now my fav is The Stealer (soooo cool :pepe-life-support: ). I already know they haven't won but at least they won new fans like me for example <3

• absolutely true and that broke my heart ;( but on the other side I was able to enjoy their beautiful performances, I have 2 last episodes to watch but for now my fav is The Stealer (soooo cool :pepe-life-support: ). I already know they haven't won but at least they won new fans like me for example <3

I've loved them since i found out about them with summer breeze as i've only been into k-pop for a little over 2 years. I love most of their music and i rooted for them and ateez on kingdom and i just watched as they were done dirty and most of it is because one of their biggest fan base clubs, took peoples money and spent it on themselves instead of helping the boys. so it looked like no one was streaming or doing anything for htem because of this fanclub

• I've loved them since i found out about them with summer breeze as i've only been into k-pop for a little over 2 years. I love most of their music and i rooted for them and ateez on kingdom and i just watched as they were done dirty and most of it is because one of their biggest fan base clubs, took peoples money and spent it on themselves instead of helping the boys. so it looked like no one was streaming or doing anything for htem because of this fanclub

that's pretty awful how they were treated then, I'm sorry to hear that. Well at least I'm glad I've discovered them. Love their discography, I have listened to like half of their albums and everything is soo good, I'm considering starting to collect their albums ^^ I like Ateez too, their music is cool to <3

• that's pretty awful how they were treated then, I'm sorry to hear that. Well at least I'm glad I've discovered them. Love their discography, I have listened to like half of their albums and everything is soo good, I'm considering starting to collect their albums ^^ I like Ateez too, their music is cool to <3

i'd take a picture of all my albums but they are packed away since i'm moving *sobs* but some of their album covers are sooo beautiful. I pretty much own one of each of their discography! Rumination and Turn over are some of my fave albums by them, but i have like faves in each album lol their discography is definitely worth listening to!

• i'd take a picture of all my albums but they are packed away since i'm moving *sobs* but some of their album covers are sooo beautiful. I pretty much own one of each of their discography! Rumination and Turn over are some of my fave albums by them, but i have like faves in each album lol their discography is definitely worth listening to!

ok, no worries, hope your move will be finished without any issues! I'll listen to all of their songs for sure <3 I want to get First Collection as my first album, it looks so nice :love:

• ok, no worries, hope your move will be finished without any issues! I'll listen to all of their songs for sure <3 I want to get First Collection as my first album, it looks so nice :love:

oh it's a beautiful album! it's boxed and the postcards and everything are so pretty! definitely a good one to start with!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!